Background Information

Secondary Genders: Only three types of secondary genders are Alphas, Omegas, and Betas.

Alphas:  Most dominant of the three secondary genders.  Usually hunt for Omegas to be bond mates with.  Tend to be more aggressive than the others when it comes to protecting their pack, den, pups, and mate.  Ruts cause Alphas to be their most aggressive to other Alphas in their packs but they usually wont lash out at Omegas or Betas.  Knots can occur outside of ruts but they last the longest while in rut.  Scents are rougher tending to have an earthy note to them but some have hints of flowers or even spiced sugars.  Alpha's have a special voice they can use to control Omegas in their packs and the only way an Alpha is affected by another's 'Alpha voice' is if its their Lead Alpha or one of their parents.  Alpha voice is usually only used for protection or in dire situation but when used can without need can cause an Omega to drop.

Omega:  Most submissive of the secondary genders.  Usually end up picking Alphas to be their bond mates but can choose Betas occasionally.  Tend to be the peacekeepers within their packs and very maternal.  Turn extremely aggressive during their heats and pregnancies to anyone outside of their pack.  Scents are usually floral or based of pastries and sugary items.  Dropping is when an Omega who is too overwhelmed passes out or loses their rationality while in their heat.  When an Alpha uses their 'Alpha voice' they go into a trance like state and do whatever that Alpha says.  Usually ends in a dropping session.

Betas:  The rarest form of a secondary gender.  The males can still produce pups but usually don't have any paternal instincts.  Females are almost always infertile.  Tend to be a good asset to have in a pack to keep the Alphas in line during their heats due to their stronger physique than the Omegas.  Have no scents but can still choose bond mates. 

Pups:  Children who have not yet shown their secondary gender.

Bond Mates:  More casually referred to as 'mates' are lifelong partners similar to spouses but are marked by their mate on any of their scent glands while mating.  Mates are always in the same pack and usually begin their courtship a few weeks after meeting each other and joining the pack.  Inner most instincts usually referred to as their 'inner Alpha' or 'inner Omega' normally have an attraction towards the person most compatible to be their mate. 

Courtships:  Similar to dating but usually only lasts a few months to one year before the pair bonds or ends their courtship.

Dens:  Housings where packs live.  Dens can be moved out of but once moving into a new den it makes the pack uncomfortable until their scents soak into their knew territory. 

Pack:  Packs are forced by the governments and are usually chosen in college.  Each person has their college life to pick their pack based off of what sports and clubs they chose.  If they cant form any pack bonds, they are switched to a new den house until they find their pack.  Packs stay together for their entire lives and once pups head off to college, they leave their parents pack.  Pups are always welcome to return and spend time at the old pack's den house.  Packs can be decided with in the first day of meeting them or take up to a few months to figure out if its their pack for life.  Once a pack bond is formed it cannot be broken.   Packs have a strict hierarchy that is decided by the government and if they want to be changed must formally challenge said person in court.  

Pack Hierarchy:  Includes Lead Alpha, Lead Omega, Epsilons, and Subordinates.

Lead Alpha:  In charge of the entire pack.  Usually the most physical fit but can be chosen based on their personality results from their testing.  Has the responsibilities of protecting everyone in their pack and punishing those who act out. Mated to the Lead Omega.

Lead Omega:  Maternal figure for the entire pack.  In charge of assigning chores and whatnot for the entire pack.  Mated to Lead Alpha. Breaks up most fights and if not, the Epsilons will step in.

Epsilons:  Consists of most Alphas in the pack who have advanced from Subordinate rankings.  Main defense for the pack on outings and generally the muscle needed to handle disputes between other packs and ends fights within their own packs. Can rarely have a strong Omega and or Beta. 

Subordinates:  Where most Omegas sit in the pack.  Still respected in the entire pack but are more carefully watched while outside of the den for fear of being targeted by rival packs or estranged Alphas.  Alphas as subordinates remain in this rank until they get their first pack bond and then prove themselves worthy by protecting another pack member during an outing. 

Hinata Shouyo: 

Secondary Gender: Omega

Age: 18

Scent: Citrus and Cherry Blossoms

Pack Rank currently:  Subordinate

Kageyama Tobio:

Secondary Gender: Alpha

Age: 18

Scent: Sea salt and Patchouli

Pack Rank Currently:  Subordinate

Tsukishima Kei:

Secondary Gender: Alpha

Age: 18

Scent:  Cinnamon and Cedar Pine

Pack Rank Currently:  Subordinate

Yamaguchi Tadashi:

Secondary Gender:  Omega

Scent:  Rose water and Jasmine

Pack Rank Currently:  Subordinate

Nishinoya Yuu:

Secondary Gender: Omega

Age:19

Scent: Lemongrass and Lavender

Pack Rank Currently:  Epsilon

Tanaka Ryunosuke: 

Secondary Gender: Alpha

Age:19

Scent: Freshly cut grass and leather

Pack Rank Currently:  Epsilon

Chikara Ennoshita:

Secondary Gender: Beta

Age:19

Scent: None

Pack Rank Currently:  Subordinate

Asahi Azumane:

Secondary Gender: Alpha

Age:20

Scent:  Burnt caramel and chocolate

Pack Rank Currently:  Epsilon

Sugawara Koushi:

Age:20

Scent: Chamomile and sage blossom

Pack Rank Currently: Lead Omega

Daichi Sawamura: 

Secondary Gender:  Alpha

Age: 20

Scent: Leather and sandal wood

Pack Rank Currently: Lead Alpha