Chapter Four

Hinata made it two steps into his run before a strong grip grabbed onto the collar of his ebony hued hoodie and wrenched him backwards austerely.  A choked gag burbled up from the orange-haired Omega's throat as his darkened honey hued gaze locked onto Noya's mocha hued one which drew back in shock.  Sea salt and patchouli turned musky and rank in ire as a bass pitched timber of a growl rumbled up from Kageyama's muscular chest.  Hinata grimaced when he lunged forward and barely felt the dark-haired Alpha's iron like grip falter.  His inner Omega didn't help the petite Omega as it keened and purred at the attention, they were receiving from Kageyama.  Tanaka slowly backed up the stairs to stand on the top one watching intently at the scene before him. 

   "Did you really think that'd work dumbass?"  The dark-haired Alpha huffed out crossly and Hinata knew he didn't have to look over his shoulder to see the signature scowl and denim hued glare that followed his words.  The orange-haired Omega felt as if he was a pup being caught by his mother sneaking off during naptime, especially with how close Kageyama was to grabbing the scruff at the nape of his neck.  "Now tell me what the hell is going on."  The dark-haired Alpha's tone was acrid as he still held Hinata by the soft fabric of his hoodie a foot or so away from his own lofty frame.  The bald Alpha visibly bristled and cast a questioning glance at the spunky Omega next to him.  Noya nodded.

   "We're going to get Oikawa's pack back for the window."  Tanaka spoke crossing his tone arms over his broad chest.  The petite Omega hulled his darkened honey gaze off of his friends and turned his head slightly to glance at Kageyama.  Dark hued brows furrowed in thought as his denim hued glare turned calculating as he pressed his full lips into a firm line. 

   "Vandalizing their den house is just stooping down to their level," the dark-haired Alpha spat his words incredulously and the comedic duo stiffened their postures again.  Even Hinata straightened his spine the best he could within Kageyama's stifling clutch. 

   "We're not breaking anything just borrowing Taro for a few days." Noya huffed out crossing his lean arms over his small but tone chest.  Mocha hued eyes peeled away from the orange-haired Omega's darkened honey hued gaze to lock onto the tall Alpha's denim hued eyes. 

   "Stealing an alien statue isn't any better," Kageyama spoke and Hinata physically felt the dark-haired Alpha's fingers flex and twist around the fabric of his hoodie as if Kageyama was mulling over a decision. 

   "Why do you care? If you're not gonna tell on us can you let Hinata go?"  The bald Alpha yipped out his two questions as if the current situation they were in was an inconvenience; in his defense it kind of was.  The spunky Omega hummed out a 'yeah' pushing his unstyled brown and blond tresses back into his navy-blue baseball cap.  Darkened honey eyes finally took in their outfits, Tanaka wore dark wash jeans, a grey zip up jacket with the hood pulled over his head.  Noya wore a pair of black joggers, a baggy dark green sweatshirt which was most likely Asahi's, and the navy-blue baseball cap.  At least they'd dressed for an incognito mode mission. 

   "I didn't say I wasn't keen on the idea of getting back at Oikawa.  I'll make a deal with you three," the dark-haired Alpha spoke his tone falling back into its normally wooden canter.  Mocha eyes met darkened honey and then the spunky Omega nodded making the decision for his mischievous trio.  "I get to go with you three to make sure you don't do something that could get the pack in trouble."  Kageyama huffed out and when the bald Alpha voiced his agreement, he let go off Hinata's ebony hued hoodie.