Behind Aeiou

Aeiou Ricafuente is a typical teenager who curses and have vices. But not so typical because she says and does what she wants.

While Yoshiro Ganochi, a half Japanese guy who's secretly have a crush with her. A boy who lives religiously, A christian.

A epic scenario made them met, and turns out they're neighbor and band mates . He's boring life became adventurous and spontaneous ng sinamahan niya si Aeiou sakanyang mga kagagahan at kashungahan.

A tragedy came when she's diagnosed with a mental disorder, but he didn't leave her. 4 years they've been together when he decided to officially court her although he has trouble showing his feelings, she rejected her for some reason.

As she flew to Canada and went back 8 years after, Yoshiro changed from a 'Goodboy' to a sexy Bad boy, How could she deal with him? When he changed a lot?

Will they be together this time? Will they're be God's will for each other? Or a just a lesson for one another?

AUTHOR NA KYUT'S NOTE:

PLAGRIMS* PLAGIRSM* AH BASTA IS A CRIME! PAPATULFO KETA!

PS. THIS IS A STORY ABOUT KASHUNGAHAN, KAGAGAHAN, AT KADIRTYHAN. ALSO ABOUT YOUTH, FRIENDS, RELATIONSHIP, FAMILY AND ESPECIALLY GOD.

HAPPY WETTING! IN TAGALOG MALIGAYANG PAGBA'BASA!