Behind 12

He/Him

1 week passed and everyday I'm with her, I'm with Aeiou. Araw araw kong ginagawang makabuluhan ang araw na kasama siya, kasi alam ko araw araw din siyang inaatake ng sakit niya. Nililibang ko siya, kasi alam ko halo halo ang nasa isipan niya.

I don't know what to do when I knew about her illness, but one thing's for sure- I'll never leave her.

Nung hindi pa siya nagigising, I searched to know some gay lingo's that she always says.

Binabantayan ko siya magdamag sa hospital, inaasikaso, kasi ayaw niyang ipaalam sa pamilya niya, I know she didn't ask for it but I'm more than willing to do so.

Her smile is my favorite thing to see, and her laugh is a music to my ears.

Nang makauwi kami ay magdamag akong nagresearch ng mga masayang gawin kahit na I'm not the 'adventurous' type of person.

We exercise, eat together, do house chores,binge watching movies, studying word of God, Jamming, Explore, And talk about things.

She's fun to be with, even though sometimes I didn't get what she've said.

She's mature for her age, and she's smart no doubt about that.

I talked to my dad about her case, even though I resent him, galit ako sakanya dahil mas pinili niya ang yaman over my mother, but I'll swallow my pride for Aeiou.

"Bipolar means 'two poles', signifying the polar opposite of mania and depression." He explained.

"Can you elaborate more?"

"Bipolar- manic and depressive. She can be hypomania while manic- rapid change of mood swings, she can be happy and in a minute she'll cry. And franklin when she's depressive, she can hurt herself, she can be 'incredible hulk'." He laughed, what's so funny? He stopped when he saw that I'm serious.

"I mean franklin, pwede siyang magwala. Bipolar isn't easy to handle franklin, please let her family know."

"I need Aeiou's approval."

"And by the way Franklin, bipolar's have superiors IQ they're incredibly smart."

"Yes she is." I smiled.

"Franklin, she's not easy to handle. Please stay away from her while-"

"Kinishināi!" I shouted and left.

I don't care, I don't really care.

Tommorow is Sunday, I'll convince Aeiou to go with me, at the church.
We're getting married, charot. She said joke daw ang meaning niyan.

I went to her house, she's in her room for sure. She gave me the key spare of her house, nakakapagod daw kasi akong pagbuksan ng pinto. Maya't maya din daw kasi akong nasa bahay niya, I chuckled.

"Aei-

"Pasok!" She shouted. "Nigagawa mo nanaman ditey?" She rolled her eyes, how cute.

She's laying in her bed while reading something and immediately hide it. What's that?

"Just gonna ask you something." I smiled.

"Sige kahit ano wag lang math." She answered, I chuckled.

"Can you-- go with me, at the church tommorow?" I asked nervously. Please, God.

"Akala ko naman 'can you go out with me', chos. Pero pa-breefing muna, ano bang ginagawa doon? Kasi you know I grew up wearing dress and bringing candle to the priest, and the priest will bless my rotten soul." She chuckled.

"Ah, you're catholic?" I asked.

"Tawa ka naman, buset to." Irap niya, "but yeah, binyagang-katoliko ako. Pero hanggang ngayon di parin ako nag fifirst communion, hmm. Ano kayang lasa ng ostsa?" She beamed.

"Ah I don't know, my Lola is a born again and she brought me at the church since I was a kid." I smiled.

"Eh ano bang pinagkaiba non sa katoliko?" She asked, confused.

"John 3:3 "I'll tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is Born Again." I smiled.

"In Born again we worship, by singing, playing instruments and dancing for God." I explained.

"You mean parang party?" She asked.

"Yeah, but for God." I smiled.
"Then, Bible-Centered lahat galing sa Bible." I explained.

"Pano nasasabi na tama yung bible na yon? Kasi diba? They tried to destroy it before?" She asked.

"Kaya nga sobrang banal at hiwaga ng bible, you see ti-nry nilang i-destroy but God didn't let it happen. King James Version was the closest, in his time, pinahanap niya lahat ng pinatapon and he succeeded, because of God." I explained.

"Grabe, taas balahibo ko, holy spirit na ba to?" She cutely rubbed her arms. I chuckled. "Pero mukhang masaya ha, G ako diyan!" She beamed.

I'm happy that she's willing to come back to God. She didn't have 'no' faith, she's just lost and she need someone who'll guide her, and I'm that 'someone.'

"By the way, What's 'that' you're reading earlier?" I asked, out of curiosity. Pointing out the one behind her pillow.

"A-ah, Bible." She look shy, cute. "Kasi I've red countless books, so why not the bible diba?" Parang nangangatwiran niyang sabi.

I can't help but laugh and pinched her cheeks.

"Aray!" Hampas niya sa kamay ko.

AN: KAWAY KAWAY MGA CHRISTIANS! HAHAHA LET'S SPREAD THE WORD OF GOD : ))

PS.KINISHINAI MEANS I DONT CARE

PPS. VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY, SUPERLY, WONDERFULY APPRECIATED! MWA!

"You shouldn't care, you wouldn't care, you didn't care, you don't care cause all you care about --is her." -RAB.