Behind 8

He/Him

I was grade 9 when I saw her. I saw her laughing hard with her friends, she didn't care that people are staring, that moment I knew she's true to herself, and I admire her for that.

She just stand 5 ft. But she's brave.
One time nakita ko siyang nanapak ng mga grade 10 dahil binubully ng mga ito ang isang grade 7.

She curse a lot but hindi man lang ako na turn off. She says bulgar words but I don't bother.

One time kakalabas ko lang ng cr ng maabutan ko siyang may kausap na lalaki, maybe her friend. I was hoping that he's just her friend.

"Teka lang pota natatae ako e, mamaya nalang Dale bye!" Sabi niya sabay takbo sa CR. Tawang tawa ako that time. How can a girl said that?

I added her on Facebook that time, and she accepted it. Maybe because we had a lot of mutual friends? I stalked her, she's photogenic. She's cuter in person though. I laughed in her posts, and her memes. She posts a lot and because of that I kinda knew her I'm kinda' stalker I guess?

I even knew that she stan IVOS and Paramore like I do. She loves matcha. How she rants about hating pineapple.

One time it was teacher's day, She played guitar and sang for the teacher. She has a angelic voice that I found myself standing, and just staring at her, only her.

She has a almond brown eyes, Her eyebrows are well defined even though she's not a type of girl who goes to salon. Her thick eyelashes everytime she close and open her eyes. Her cute nose that flinch everytime she laughs, her pouty lips. Her curly long hair that sways everytime she moves. She doesn't wear make up, she's so natural.

She loves black, she always wear black that define her milky white skin. She loves goth and emo style, she always wear boots too.

Naalala ko noon ng malaman kong boyfriend niya si Jersey, bassist ng Nikko na banda nila Dale. Maghapon akong nakakunot ang noo. Inaasar ako ni Ally dahil daw mahilig pala sa bassist si Aeiou, He know that I admire her.

I always wait for her to enter our room and announce something about the school cause she's a SSG representative. Kinukuntsaba ko si Ally at mga kaibigan ko na magtanong ng magtanong para tumagal sila sa room. Nainis yata siya one time and she said "Andami niyong tanong google niyo nalang o tropahin niyo si kuya kim! Kbye!" How cute.

She's well known, she's friendly and she has that smile can make your heart warmth.

Boys like her and flirt with her. Pero lagi niyang binabara ang mga ito.

I always pray for her. I talk to God about her. I pray to know her more. And I'm happy that God answered my prayer I'm starting to be close to her.

For almost 2 years, I always look at her from afar and then one day I was shocked that she got tripped in front of me and it was so epic! Nadapa siya sa junjun ko.

First time niya akong kausapin and then she said "tite". God.

And then she appeared and tell me she's my neighbor. I'm so happy that time, I was beyond happy.

Niyaya niya ako sa Grocery store and I was more than willing to accompany her. I asked her "why?" And she thought na ayaw ko siyang samahan, but i want to ask why my heart skipped a beat when she said na baka magkasakit ako.