All The Right Moves- Chapter 41

Chapter 41

"You look beautiful Char," Blake told me just as I walked into the house.

I shot her a smile, "As do you."

"Well, good thing Kenna and Adam's wedding wasn't yesterday am I right?" Blake asked nudging my stomach.

I laughed, "Great thing. I couldn't leave my bed from how bad that hangover was. I really need to not drink that much. I already have amnesia so not remembering these nights due to excessively drinking doesn't help my case."

Blake laughed.

I truly had no recollection of anything after we entered the club. I was just content knowing that Blake had been with me the entire time and had filled me in on what happened.

Luckily, no damage done.

"I'll see you at the ceremony?" I told her as I grabbed my keys.

"That you will, see you soon. Just want to wait for Ethan to change." Blake responded.

"See you guys there!" I told them as I walked out.

Pulling up to the location of the wedding, I sighed at the beauty.

I had assisted Kenna with the overall decorations and vendors that would assist for the wedding. Luckily, my business came in great handy for times like this.

It was a cute ranch style wedding that was all outdoors. It was perfect for a spring wedding.

I immediately went to check in with all of the last minute details. I know Kenna would have yelled at me if she saw my doing so, I just couldn't help it.

It was for sure in my nature.

After making sure everything was as planned, I went to the suite that was where Kenna had been getting ready.

After knocking on the door, the door immediately opened.

"Kenna..." I stated looking at her.

"You look absolutely stunning." I stated.

She looked absolutely beautiful. Her hair had been tucked neatly in a low bun with loose curls cascading her face. Her dress was absolutely gorgeous, fitted her body like a glove.

"You like?!" She asked excitedly.

"Like it? You look like a model." I stated happy for her.

She grabbed a hold of my hand, "Thank you. And thank you for checking on the vendors just now. I noticed you from my window." She stated winking at me.

"Couldn't help it," I stated, blushing that I had been caught.

"Listen, I know that everything has been rough lately, but I'm so grateful that we were able to just pick back up where we were, even if you can't remember how we were. You're more than just my boss and you know that," She stated getting emotional.

"Kenna, no tears. Absolutely none." I stated.

Mission abort.

"No not I'm fine, really. I just want to thank you. If it weren't for you, I would have never met Adam. And for that, I just want you to know that we invited Drew." She stated.

I nodded, "I figured you would. It seems as if you and him are good."

She nodded, "Only because of you of course. I love Drew. And I know that he views Adam as an annoying little pest but that man loves you, and I love you guys. As for if he is coming, that I don't know. But I did want you to know that he was invited."