Chapter 5

Stampy

        I came back into my room to see a sign from HTT saying that he wants to chat in the clubhouse. I just recently built a theater in there like Squid did on his sky island so I'm guessing he wants to video chat (if you've seen Squid's Sky Island Challenge you'll know what I'm talking about).

        I rush into the clubhouse to see Target's name flashing across the screen. I press accept to be greeted by his green face and mustache. "Hello, Cat," he says evilly, "missing something?" I hiss at him. "Is Squid ok? If you hurt him I'll kill you." He laughs. "Why don't you see for yourself?" He turns his camera over to a large cage directly over a pit of lava.

        To my horror, I see Squid inside of it with a cloth over his mouth and his tentacles bound with ropes. He has a horrified look on his face. Hit The Target turns his camera back to his ugly green face and laughs again to himself. "If you want him to be ok, come to me. Until then." He hangs up and leaves me in the clubhouse. Lee comes running inside. "What's going on?" he asks breathlessly. "We have to help Squid."

Squid

        I woke up in a cage. Gosh, it's really hot in here. I look down and see lava. Oh. I try to move but can't. My tentacles are tied up and my mouth is gagged. I hear HTT talking to a familiar voice that sounds angry.

        Suddenly he points a camera at me and I see a terrified Stampy on the other end. That just scares me even more. I look straight into Stamy's eyes and I'm sure I look just as terrified. I want to say something, anything, to him, but I can't. My eyes start tearing up and Hit The Target turns the camera back to himself. I hear him threaten Stampy and then hang up.

        He turns to look at me and I stare back with an angered look in my eyes. He just laughs and says "Soon, Squid. I  will take over this world," then walks away. I swear on my life, Hit The Target, I will kill you.

Lee

       Stampy explained to me about his chat with Hit The Target. After all the things that have happened, I can safely say that I've never hated anyone more than him. "How's Amy?" Stampy asks me. "She's ok now. I took her to the Caring Cat and she's feeling better. A little traumatized, though," I tell him. I go back downstairs and bump into Finnball. "Sorry," I say. "It's fine. How's Amy feeling?" He asks. I tell him the same thing I told Stampy.

       "So, what's up with Squid? He seemed pretty messed up at the meeting." I break down crying on the stairs. "H-he-he…left to take Amy's place," I manage to get out. Finnball automatically looks extremely sad. "When are we going to help him?" He asks me, with a determined look on his face. "Tomorrow," Stampy says behind me. "And I know exactly how."

Hey Kitty Cats! I decided to write a lot more of this story so  I'm updating again. Yay! If you want me to update my stories more often let me know. I definitely will if I'm not going fast enough for you guys. I know how it is to wait for a story to come out and the author takes forever. Peace out, Kitty Cats!