Chapter 17

Squid

        When Ash and I come into view of the house, I give myself a massive boost of speed. But when I look ahead of myself, I can't see Ash. "Ash? You can't fool me, I know you're hiding!" I call. He doesn't answer. "Ash!" I yell again, a little more nervous. Still nothing. "Ash!" I scream. Where'd he go? Hit The Target must've kidnapped him. I look around to see if there's anywhere he could hide and see that googlies are already spawning...and I don't have a sword. Crap. I quickly run to Amy's house because I knew that all the girls were staying there. By the time I made it, it was already morning. I bang on the door for about thirty seconds before Amy answers. 

        "Hey Squid, what's up?" she smiles. "Ash...gone..." I panted. She quickly rushed me inside where I saw Sqaishey, Rosie, and...Finnball? " 'Sup Squid?" Finnball asked with a smile. "Finnball? What're you doing here?" I ask him in surprise. "I slept over because when we finished the movie it was really late," he answers. "Tell him what happened," Rosie teases. "What?" I ask curiously. "Fine. We watched a chick-flick and I cried," he sighs. "Really?" I tease. He glares at me then gets up and goes into the kitchen.

        "Anyway, Squid. When did Ashy-pants vanish?" she asks me with a concerned look on her face. "Ash disappeared?" Sqaishey and Rosie exclaim. "Ash disappeared?" Finnball asks, walking back in with a couple of pancakes. "Yes!" I say. "And it was last night. I ran to your house but we were far away, which is why I arrived this morning." "You must be starving!" Rosie says. She walks into the kitchen and comes back with a plate with pancakes stacked on a plate. She hands them to me and smiles. "Thanks," I say gratefully.

         "So, I'm guessing you want us to help find him?" Finnball says. "You guess correct. But I have a sneaky suspicion I know what happened to him," I say. "What?" Sqaishey asks. "Hit The Target," I answer grimly. Rosie and Sqaishey gasp and Amy looks like she's gonna pass out. I don't blame her, considering what happened last month. "Well, we can't tell Stampy, he's still in a coma. Lee's dead, so I think it's up to us," Finnball says. I nod. "So, what do we do?" Rosie asks. Sqaishey looks over at me and I look at Finnball. He grins. "I've got a plan."

Ash

        I slid down what seemed like a metal slide, and fell on my butt in an iron bar cage. I feel around in my pockets for a pick-axe, and come out with nothing. Great. I look around and see two lucky blocks. How are lucky blocks in Xbox minecraft? Whatever. There's a sign in between them. It reads 'One is good and one is bad. Take your pick.' What am I supposed to choose? I have a feeling that both of them are bad, so I don't punch either of them. I see a swish of black and red, then something is smashed on my head and I pass out. 

Finnball

        I explain my plan to them, and Squid nods in agreement. "But I do want to check on Stampy, to make sure he's breathing fine before we leave," I say. "That plan is perfect," Amy says. "Yea," Sqaishey agrees. "I agree, but first, I need some more pancakes," Rosie jokes. As she heads into the kitchen we all laugh. "Bring me some!" I call, causing more laughter. By the time she comes back, Squid's crying with laughter. "Squid, are you okay?" Amy asks between laughs. "I-I'm f-ine," he stutters. "I'm just gonna enjoy my pancake," I say, grabbing a pancake from the massive pile Rosie got. 

Sorry, really short chapter. I'll try and update again soon. Anyway, Happy New Year everyone! I don't know about you guys, but I still have about an hour. Hopefully yours will be wonderful! Peace out, Kitty Cats!