Chapter 14

Lee

        Stampy and Sqaishey seem to be getting along. I wonder if she's going to be a regular in the Lovely World. "Lee! Can you come here for a sec?" Squid calls from Stampy's house. "Be right there!" I answer. 

        I come into Stampy's house, but I don't see Squid. "Squid? Where are you?" I call through the house. "In here!" he replies from Stampy's room. I open the door and walk in. "What is-" I trail off when I see, not Squid, but Hit The Target. "What the hell do you want now!" I yell at him. "Sh, bear. Or I will be forced to kill you," he responds. "Oh right. I want you to do me a favor." What the heck! I'd never help him. "Why would I help you?" I hiss at him. "Because, you don't want all your friends to die," he answers, grinning madly.

        "Where's Squid?" I ask him angrily. "Oh, he's fine. He might not be able to talk right now though," he replies. What does that mean? Whatever. "What do you want me to do?" I ask him after thinking for a moment. He looks straight into my eyes. "Kill the Cat. Leave no evidence that you did it, and if you tell anyone about this I will kill you." God, I guess I don't have a choice. But he'll respawn, so I guess it'll be okay. "Alright," I say through gritted teeth, "Now get out."

        He walks to the balcony and ender pearl's away. "Squid? Squid!" I scream nervously. "Here!" a muffled voice calls back. I go through the painting in my bedroom and see Squid, his mouth gagged, and tentacles bound together. I quickly release him. "HTT...tried to...stop...kill Stampy..." he manages to get out before his eyes glaze over and he falls to the ground.

Stampy

        "Hey, Sqaishey. You wanna be in some of my videos?" I ask her nervously. Me and Sqaishey have spent the entire day together playing mini games in my Funland. "Sure!" she exclaims happily. "We've played every game we could, you wanna head back now?" she asks me. "Yea, let's go."

        Once we arrive we head into my bedroom to see everyone huddled around something. "Hey, Stamps? I think you need to see this," Finnball says nervously. I push in next to Finnball and Lee to see Squid laying on the ground, his eyes glazed over with terror. "What happened?" I hear Sqaishey whisper. "I don't know. Lee said he just found him like this," someone answers her.

        "Wait a minute!" I yell. Everyone looks at me. "How do we know Lee didn't do this?" Lee looks at me with fear in his eyes. "Stampy, I didn't do this, I swear! He said something to me before this happened." "What did he say?" I ask him sternly. "He said 'HTT... tried to...stop...' that's it. Then he collapsed and his eyes glazed over," Lee tells me nervously.

        Lee wouldn't lie to me, I'm sure of it. "I'm sorry, Lee. I...I don't know what came over me," I apologize. "It's alright, Stamps. I was just as shocked, especially since it happened in front of me," he says with a smile. "Let's take him to the Caring Cat. He's still breathing, so we might be able to save him," Finnball decides. Him and Lee lift Squid up and carry him out of my room. Amy follows holding Squid's tentacle. Rosie follows Amy and I'm left in my bedroom with Sqaishey.

        "You okay, Stampy?" she asks me, concerned. "Not really. After seeing that, I might need therapy," I joke, "But seriously, I'm not. I've been through...a lot this past couple of weeks." " I know," she says, taking a seat on my bed. I sit next to her and look into her eyes. She's an amazing friend, I don't know what I'd do without her.

        Suddenly our lips meet. She automatically kisses me back and for a moment I forget all my worries. I pull away and smile at her. She smiles back and hugs me. Before I know it, I'm sobbing uncontrollably into her shoulder. She rubs my back and I let go of her. "S-sorry," I sniff. "It's fine," she responds with another warm smile.

Lee

        I can't believe I lied to Stampy. Hit The Target is jacking me up. But he said I couldn't mention it to anyone, or he'd kill all my friends. I trip on the path to the Caring Cat, causing me to almost drop Squid. Finnball looks at me questioningly, but I pick myself back up and smile. We arrive at the Caring Cat, where I lay Squid down on the therapy bed. "You okay?" Finnball asks me with a hint of suspicion in his voice. "I'm fine!" I say quickly. "Alright...you should get back to Stampy. It's really late," he says to me. For the first time I actually realize how late it is.

        I head back up to Stampy's room to see him sprawled on his bed, snoring loudly. Suddenly I see a flash of red and black in front of me, and before I know it, Hit The Target is standing in front of me, a massive grin plastered across his face. "Now's the perfect time. Do it," he whispers in my ear, "You have to, or everyone will die. Just a quick slash of a sword, and poof! All done. It's so simple." He hands me a diamond sword with about every enchantment imaginable. I slowly walk up to Stampy. He stops snoring and I think he's woken up, but he just groans and rolls onto his side.

        I lift the sword, and bring it down quickly. But right before it hits Stampy's heart, I freeze. "I-I can't do it!" I yell at HTT. Stampy's eyes snap open and Hit The Target's smile turns to a frown. "Do it now!" he screams at me. I look over at Stampy, who has a terrified look on his face. "No! I could never kill my best friend" I scream back at him. Then, he yanks the sword from my hands. He lunges at Stampy and brings down the sword. "No!" I scream. I dive in front of Stampy and HTT plunges the sword in my chest.

I put some Sqampy in it... hopefully that makes you feel better. Trust me, I'm just as upset with what I wrote as you dudes. But, knowing me, you should be used to extreme drama by now. Anyway, I'll update as soon as I see that all of you have read this so you're not confused. Peace out, Kitty Cats!