Chapter 9

Stampy

        Finnball laid on the ground, clutching his chest, right where the arrow was. I quickly run to my secret chest under my bed, open it, grab some splash potions of healing, and throw them down next to Finnball. He keeps turning red every few seconds, and I'm worried he isn't going to make it. Suddenly the arrow disappears and he stops flashing red. " One heart," he croaks out. I splash an instant healing potion on him and he smiles. "I love minecraft," he says happily. I wish I could be as happy as he always is, but that's impossible. Without Lee, and my best friends being hurt, at least

        Suddenly Finnball's eyes go wide and he gasps. I turn around in a flash to see Squid run straight out the door and onto the balcony. "Squid! Don't!" I yell. He didn't hear me. Squid jumps on Target and they both topple off the balcony. Seconds later something pops up on my screen.

HitTheTarget hit the ground too hard

iBallisticSquid hit the ground to hard

        Oh no. Squid's dead. Just after he got back from Hit The Target. Everyone comes rushing inside to see why they...died, just when I burst into tears. I sprint towards the painting that leads to Lee's room, break the painting, and place down two obsidian blocks. I climb up the ladder and see through my tears...Lee's bed and a double chest. I go sit on his bed and try to stop sobbing. 

        I know I shouldn't go snooping in other people's rooms but I can't help it. I open up Lee's chest to see it filled with cakes shaped in a smiley face. That seems just like what he'd do. I feel a tear go down my cheek and wipe it away.

        I take a deep breath and go over to the wall. Soon I stick my paw through it and I know I've found what I'm looking for; the glitch blocks. Lee was bouncing with excitement when he told me about them. I still have no idea how he found this out, but it's really helpful. Just big enough to fit a person through. I walk through and immediately end up outside. I don't know why it always leads outside, but I've never questioned it.

        I set out once again to find HTT's fortress; but this time to save Lee.

Squid

        I hurtle to the ground, punching Hit The Target at the same time. Wow, I guess I'm good at multi-tasking, I think nervously.

        "You won't respawn," he hisses at me. "I don't care, you won't either." I whisper back right before...

        HitTheTarget hit the ground too hard

        A second later my screen turns red and starts shaking slightly.

        You died! Respawn?

        I choose respawn and find myself back at...Hit The Target's fortress?! Something seems different though. I look down to see...

Cliffhanger AGAIN! I'm so mean. What do you think Squid saw? I think I know what most people will guess. You may be wrong, you may be right. Peace Out, Kitty Cats!