Chapter 6

Stampy

        "All we have to do is switch the original plan around, incorporating Amy in instead of Squid," I tell Finnball and Lee. "That seems easy enough," Lee replies. Finnball looks pretty unsure about it already. Suddenly Ash comes to join us. "What's going on?" he asks curiously. Finnball looks over at Lee and Lee looks at me. Great. "Uh, ok. Ash, this is going to be difficult, considering you're one of Squid's best friends," I tell him, nervously. He already looks more nervous than I sound. "What happened?" he asks.

        "Squid went to HTT's fortress and took Amy's place. Hit The Target threatened to burn him alive in lava if I didn't come there," I finish. Ash starts crying when Lee interrupts. "Woah woah woah, Stamps. You didn't tell me and Finnball about you going alone,"  he says with a lash of his diamond sword.  "Yeah, Squid wouldn't let you, and neither will we," Finnball agrees. "Alright," I sigh, "we'll go together."

        I go to my doghouse to see how all my dogs are. I kneel down and hold some pork chops to feed them. "How were you even planning to go without us?" Finnball asks from behind me. He must have followed me. I hesitate. Should I tell him? "I was planning on leaving in the middle of the night while everyone was sleeping," I mutter, while stroking Duncan. Well, I guess I don't have the option anymore.

         Finnball stands up from leaning against the door and gives me a shocked look. "Stampy, you know that wouldn't have helped anything," he tells me. "It would've helped get Squid back!" I shout, standing up as well. He looks sad for a moment and I'm worried I went to far, when I collapse to the floor and start crying. "I miss him, Finnball! You, Squid, and Lee are my best friends," I say between sobs. He comes over and kneels down next to me. He rubs my back while I try to control my loud sobs.

        I finally stop crying. Finnball stands back up and offers me his hand. I take it gratefully and he pulls me up. "Don't worry, Stampy. We'll get Squid back." Suddenly Rosie dashes inside with a fearful look in her eyes. Before I can ask her what's wrong, she says, breathlessly, "He took Lee."

Looks like no cakes for Stampy for awhile. >_< sorry about that joke. I'll try and update again soon, I've just been really busy. Peace out Kitty Cats!