Chapter 7

Squid

        Gosh, I honestly didn't think it was possible to be cold when you're right above lava. But as soon as I saw Lee chained to the wall with blood dripping down from his forehead, it was like I lost all body-warmth. "Lee?" I whispered. No answer. "Lee?!" I whispered again, louder this time. His head turned slowly toward me and I heard him groan in pain. He raised his eyebrows and tried to move towards me. He got pulled back by the chains and gave me a distressed look. "Squid? Where are we?" He asked. I opened my mouth to tell him when he interrupts, "Oh."

        Luckily he doesn't ask anymore questions because right after he turned away Hit The Target came inside. "Well, well, well. If it isn't the bear," he says. "My name is Lee. And why the heck am I here?" Lee yells forcefully. "Oh, feisty one, huh? Anyway, you're here because I couldn't be anymore patient with that cat. If he doesn't come within two days, I will burn you both in lava." Hit The Target replies.

        Ha, well even if he does, we'll both respawn, anyway. "Oh and I hacked into the settings, so you won't respawn." Dang it.

        "I let Stampy know, so he'll be here soon to meet his doom. I can kill him, and take over this world!" he finishes. Lee lunges at him and snarls. "You need to be patient, Bear, you'll be released soon. And to make sure you're patient..." Hit The Target trails off. He punches Lee hard in the head causing more blood to flow out, then walks out once again. Lee goes limp and his eyes close. Did HTT...kill him?

        I see his chest slowly rising and falling and I know he's ok. But I can't help but think about what HTT said earlier. If Stampy doesn't come, me and Lee will be burned alive. Would that be better? Maybe for me, but not Lee. He doesn't deserve this. I'll sacrifice myself so everyone will be ok. It'll be for the better.

Finnball

         "He took Lee," Rosie says breathlessly. I look over at Stampy to see...not Stampy, but a tired, rugged looking cat with a pained look in his already red and puffy eyes. How could anyone be cause so much pain to someone so nice? He sprints out of the doghouse before I can say a word. I don't bother following him because I know he needs some alone time. I turn back to Rosie to see the same pained look reflected in the penguin's eyes, as well as tear stains.

        Haunted Purpose kidnapped my friends before, but it was never this severe. He only did it once, but he took Lily Ann a lot more. I always ended up finding her, and she was never hurt, but when Amy came back covered in bruises and blood, we all knew this was way more serious.

        I walk out of the doghouse along with Rosie. "What are we gonna do?" she asks me, her voice shaking. I pat her back and smile, "We'll get them back."

Stampy

        I can't do this anymore. I can't cope. When Rosie said that, I just... I can't explain this. This extreme pain that my worst enemy caused, starting with stealing my dogs. I arrive at HTT towering fortress fast, and I have no idea how I had that much energy. I wipe the tears from my cheeks, take a deep breath, and step inside.

Hey Kitty Cats! Yes, I read your comments, everyone of them, and they are all super nice and I listen to all your amazing advice. And I do listen when you ask me to update - proof right here! Sorry for the sadness in this chapter, I'll try to update soon. Peace out!