Suicide Hotlines

Credits: Underneath you'll find a list of suicide crisis lines as found on Wikipedia at the beginning of April 2020. Most of this list is practically copy / pasted (as far as I know this to be technically possible).

If you're considering suicide, please try to find someone to talk to about your thoughts and feelings. They matter. You matter. The list below might help you in this process. 

Algeria

Suicide Hotline Algeria: 0021 3983 2000 58

Argentina

Centro de Asistencia al Suicida by calling 135 (Greater Buenos Aires) or5275-1135 (rest of the country)

Armenia

Trust Social Work and Sociological Research Centre: can be reached at (2) 538194 or (2) 538197

Australia

Lifeline is a 24-hour nationwide service that provides access to crisis support,suicide prevention and mental health support services. It can be reached at 13 11 14. They also offer an onlinechat service

Kids Helpline is a 24-hour nationwide service that provides access to crisis support,suicide prevention and counselling services for Australians aged 5–25. It canbe reached at 1800 55 1800. In addition the Kids Helpline does alsoprovide online chat services.

Beyond Blue provides nationwide information and support regarding anxiety,depression, and suicide. It has a helpline which can be reached bycalling 1300 22 4636. The helpline is available 24 hours a day, 7days a week. In addition, the organisation also provides online chat from 3 pmto 12 am every day

The Suicide Call Back Service is a nationwide service that provides professional 24/7 telephone andonline counselling to people who are affected by suicide. It has a helplinewhich can be reached by calling 1300 659 467. The organisation alsooffers online chat and video chat services.

Austria

142 is the number of Telefonseelsorge in Austria. Free of charge, operating 24 hours a day.

147 is the number of Rat auf Draht, a crisis number especially for children, juveniles and their attachment figures. Free of charge, operating 24 hours a day.

Azerbaijan

510 66 36 is the official youth crisis hotline operated by Initiatieve for Development

The Bahamas

National Suicide Hotline: 322-2763

Bangladesh

Kaan Pete Roi is an emotional support helpline in Bangladesh whose mission is to alleviate feelings of despair, isolation,distress, and suicidal feelings among members of the community, throughconfidential listening. The helpline is intended for suicide prevention and thepromotion of mental health.

Barbados

Samaritans of Barbados: (246) 4299999

Belarus

For victims of violence at home: 8 801 100 8 801 (anonymous, 24/7).

For children: 801-100-1611 (anonymous, 24/7).

The wikipedia page also states other psychological help phones can be reached through a link: minzdrav.gov.by (non clickable here)

Belgium

Stichting Zelfmoordlijn 1813 provides a 24/7 national suicide prevention phone line and a webchat everyday from 18:30to 22:00 for Dutch language. Call at 1813. They also provide a limited webchat.