Chapter 20

Rebecca's POV

After Jeff left I went off to find Colby I was afraid to tell him about what happened but I knew I had to be honest with him .

After looking for awhile I finally found him in my bedroom " there you are Jeff left " he nodded " ok that's good what did he want " I take a deep breath before I tell him " well he wanted to talk to me about our relationship " when he nods I continue " he's ready for us to have sex so he was telling me about it and how feels that we are really ready for sex " he looks at me for a second then he answers with " ok then what did you tell him " I take his hand in mine " Colby you know I love you " he cuts me off " Rebecca what did you tell him.

" I take another deep breath before I answer " I told him to come over tomorrow night and he could spend the night with me and that we could have sex " .

" You did what " i take his face in my hands " I'm so sorry Colby really i just didn't have the heart to tell him no " he nods " ok " he then gets up and walks to the door " Colby where are you going " he turns around as he answers " giving you space your gonna need it tomorrow I hope you enjoy it " he then walks out my bedroom door and I run after " Colby I'm sorry I promise your the one I love " he turns around to look at me " really then why are you gonna have sex with Jeff " I huffed .

" because I feel bad for him just because I feel bad for him doesn't mean I love him " he nods " then what about me I'm just supposed to be ok with you having sex with Jeff " I nod " yes you are I was ok knowing that you were having sex with Sarah I respected what you were doing with Sarah and didn't try to talk you out of it I supported you and stayed by your side I shared you with her you can share me with jeff just this one time " he nods " ok I promise I support you baby I promise and if this is just one time I can deal with it so do you want me to stay in the guest room tomorrow night " i shake my head no " of course not I want you to stay in our room I would never bring another man in our room " he nods " I love you " I lean in and kiss him " I love you too so much " he leans back in for another kiss that turned into a makeout session.