10. reunited

♥

i woke up feeling excited. i showered and cleaned my room. i took today off of work so i could get ready and let my new roommate in. later in the afternoon i would be picking up jimin!

today is going to be amazing. i can feel it.

i clean the bathrooms and the kitchen and fluff out the couch and pillows. lastly, i vacuum. that's all that really needs to be done.

i put on makeup and some light blue ripped jeans with a black cropped cami. i watch tv for a little and anxiously text seokjin and joon in our groupchat.

namjoon: it's going to be fine. you're overthinking it

seokjin: what if they kill her

yah! why would you say that! :me

seokjin: just food 4 thought ,';^>

namjoon: never use that text face ever again or i'll kick you out

y'all beefin :me

seokjin: ;3; but it's cute. like moi

namjoon: aish, don't listen to him y/n. i'm sure they will be nice. is it a guy or a girl?

i'm not sure :me

i think it's a girl... maybe the :me
hybrid is. i don't know

namjoon: that would be nice for you

seokjin: you have no female friends, what's up with that?

i'll kill u in ur sleep jin :me

seokjin: that's oppa to u missy

i laugh to myself as we continue texting. they tell me jimin misses me and i tell them to assure him that i will be there to pick him up later.

i hear my doorbell ring and i turn off the tv. i open the door to see a pretty face.

"hi! i'm y/n. are you my new roommate?" i ask the handsome man.

i shake his hand and he says, "yea! i'm taehyung. it's nice to meet you!" he gives me a boxy smile. it's cute. i let him in and he brings in two suitcases. i'm assuming he had to take another trip down to get the big stuff.

"i thought you had a hybrid?" i ask, confused and slightly pout. i wanted to meet a new hybrid.

"ah i told him to wait in the car so that i could meet you first. i didn't want to leave you to deal with him while i went back and forth getting stuff. plus he's nervous" he smiled sheepishly.