Chapter 1

Gulf got up with a headache this morning. He had the same nightmare, he was sleeping in his bed and there was a shadow watching from the window, but every time he got close they would run off into the night.
He shook his head and pushed his hair back with his hand. He took a deep breath and looked down at his shirt, it was soaked with sweat. He got up to change his shirt, unaware he was being watched.

Mew woke up on the floor of his room, he looked over and saw his bedroom window open.
" How did I end up on the floor, and why is my window open?" he said to himself.
Mew got up off the floor and went to get himself cleaned up for school. When he got there he was still feeling out of it and wasn't paying attention because he had his head focus on his phone. Next thing he had bumped into someone.

"Excuse me, I'm so sorry"

Mew looked up and was mesmerized by the pair of brown eyes his connected with.

" You should be more aware of your surroundings" Gulf said, smiled and walked away to his class.

Mew just smiled back , still speechless, watching as the person walked away.

A/N: Hi guys, I know It's a slow start but I kind of like slow burns. See you next chapter, don't forget to like and leave encouraging comments. So nervous 😊