Chapter 14

* Mew Pov*

Last night was incredible, I thought as I lay in bed with my eyes closed. I felt like I was in dream land. It was our first time together, I thought I would never be able to have this experience without hurting the other person so I always did without, but I found someone who actually likes it and me, I smile enjoying this feeling.

Suddenly I feel a warm sensation on my member, immediately I get hard on contact. My eyes spring open to see my Gulf with his sweet lips wrapped around me. Heaven help me, the sight is making me warm all over.

" Ahhhh, Gulf what are you doing?" I struggle to get the words out.

He looks up at me and smiled, unashamed of his position. Then He started licking, sucking and tasting every swollen inch of me. I start moving my legs, I'm not sure he knows what he's doing. I grab his head and try to lift him off me before I explode,but he just grips my thighs to keep them in place and then he starts moving up and down.

I find myself pushing his head further down onto me, I can't help it, his mouth feels so good. Gulf then takes my member all the way to the back of this throat, my eyes roll to the back of my head. He starts going faster, adding his teeth to gently scrape along the sides of my member, this makes me lose it and let out a loud scream as I explode. He keeps me tightly secured in his mouth sucking and licking until the last drop.

Then I watch as Gulf uses his tongue to lick his way to my tip as he releases me. I feel so exhauseted and exhilarated at the same.

" Good morning my love 💘" Gulf said as he gives me a peck on my temple and walk towards the bathroom.

I lay there, trying to catch my breath, walking his sexy ass walk to the bathroom. Damn him and his arrogant swagger, he'll pay for this, I smirk to myself, he will definitely pay.

Gulf smiles to himself as he steps in the shower, and closes his eyes as the water washes over his body. The door opens and he feels a warm body pressed against his, then lips start to move on the back of his neck, he doesn't need to turn around to know who it is.

As I continue to kiss Gulf along his neck and back, while my arms circle his waist and move up and down caressing his chest. Then I move my hands lower to his member that is already hard and wet from the water. I grip him and start pumping up and down slowly, his head falls back on my shoulder as he moans, the sound turns me on even more I want to hear more.

I turn him around and push him against the shower wall. I start kissing him, feasting on his lips, biting, licking, then I pushed my tongue inside his mouth then our tongues began getting reacquainted with each other. His hands caress my back, moving up and down as my hands move down his thighs and lift his legs so that he can wrap them around me.

I start kissing along his jawline, nibbling on his neck, placing small bites along the way before moving to the other side. By this time, Gulf is gripping my hair with one hand and while the other is wrapped around my neck. I move my hand down between us, grabbing hold of his member that is already ready for me and start pumping him. Gulf responds by moaning and tightening his legs around me. I insert one finger into his opening to relax him and get him prepared, then when I feel him relaxing I add another, then another as I keep moving my fingers in and out slowly.

" Ahhh......Mewwww........I can't take much more" Gulf barely got the words out.

" I'm sure you can handle much more baby, just hold on a little more" I said as I quickly removed my fingers and inserted my member inside him.

I just stood still for a minute enjoying the feel of being inside him, it felt so right like home. Then Gulf started moving his hips trying to himself on me. I growled and held him while I started moving in and out slowly but soon I couldn't help my self and I started moving faster.

He arched his back on the wall, while keeping a strong grip around my neck. It felt so good being inside him, I lifted my eyes to look at him, it was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. It made me lose even more control, I pounded harder and faster until I heard him scream his climax, a few more and my loud growl followed.

We both lay on each other against the wall, I released his legs so he could stand. I pull his face up to look at me, his eyes are half closed and he's smiling.

" That was the best good morning I've ever had," I say then planted a peck on his lips. Damn I love his lips I thought, if I don't leave now we'll spend the whole day in our room.

" Hmmm, I really not in the mood to go outside right now" Gulf said as she glides his hands around my neck. Then moves closer and whispers in my ear...

" I would rather unleash the beast some more" he says as then uses his tongue to lick my ear.

Have mercy, I close my eyes and try to breathe while thinking, my boyfriend has quite the healthy appetite.

A/N: Been gone for a minute but now I'm back again!!! I missed you guys. With all the content they have given us waanjai lately I must admit I've been wrapped in a MewGulf cocoon. Now I guess it's time to come out lol, it may be too soon by the sounds coming from these two 😜😜😜😜
See you guys next chapter.