Chapter 12

*Gulf Pov*

When Golf got back from the kitchen, the group hung out a little while before Win and Team got up to leave.

" Babe, im tired and I want to go to bed" Team whispered in Wins ear. Win's body immediately heated up when his boyfriend mentioned the word bed.

I notice Team say something to Team and he started to blush, I decided to I would get them to admit they're together before they left.

" So Team, I was going to hide in your suite, before surprising Mew, but the staff told me you were sharing the room already with your boyfriend." I said as I smiled.

Win immediately starting laughing, while Team was not amused, he kept hitting him to stop laughing. I knew exactly how to get on my friends nerves so I pushed a little more.

" You know Team, you can tell me anything, after this I don't we should have secrets between us." I said trying to hold in how hilarious his expression was.

Mew just looked at me and smiled while shaking his head. I folded my arms and pretended to hold a serious face, but I was enjoying every minute of it.

Win smiled because he knew what Gulf was up to, he had no problem telling their friends about them, but Team wanted to be discreet. Win looked over at Team, he looked like he was starting to get uncomfortable, he put his arm around his shoulder to comfort him.

" Team are you okay?" Win asked now worried.

Team shrugged Wins arm from his shoulder causing it to fall, he didn't like his friend putting him on the spot like this. He looked up and everyone was looking at him waiting for an answer.

" So what if I have a boyfriend, it's no big deal, besides......" He said as he looked at me.

" You and I seem to best friends for a reason, we both have a weakness for strong men with piercing eyes, who can be giant pains in the ass sometimes." He said with a satisfied smile on his face.

I burst out laughing, I couldn't control it any longer. I had one hand holding my side and the other holding me up on the table.

Both guys were smiling and feeling proud of themselves until her said those last words.

"Hey" the both said look unhappy now.

Team and I were still smiling when we noticed they looked at each other for a few minutes then nodded, as if they silently just made an agreement. Then walked towards us, I was not smiling anymore, Mew was looking at me like he was ready to devour me right then.

" Mew why are you looking at me like that" I said as I steadily moved backwards.

He continued to move towards me until my back was against the kitchen wall. I kept my eyes locked on his, and that's when I realized his eyes and breathing had changed. Next thing I know, I was quickly lifted and thrown over Mew's shoulder. I shrieked, I was so shocked. Then I heard a familiar sound from Team coming from the hallway. Just then Mew walked with me still on his shoulder into the living room.

" Win and I have decided that you both deserve to be punished." He said.

" Wait, what kind of punishment?" I asked, I was nervous and curious at the same time.

" You both will see soon enough" Win answered, while waving as he walked out the door with Team fighting to get down at the same time.

" Now that we're alone my dear Gulf let's get started on your punishment" Mew said as he walked with me to the bedroom.

A/N:- Hey guys hope you enjoy..... more coming soon. 🙏🙏💗💗