Live Stream

It was the end of their 3rd period, when the students were notified about an absent teacher. They had about 2 hours to kill and were more than happy to do so.

  "Hey! The award show has started. Shall we watch that?" Kristen said has he shoved his phone on Y/n's face.
"Wait what groups are performing?" She asked while yawning.
"Ab6ix, SF9, N flying and NCT127 for the moment." The guy answered.
Y/n's head shot up as she grabbed his phone in curiosity. "Damn I love N flying. Look at them." She said with doe eyes.
The two student observed every move the artists did through the digital screen, almost astonished by what was happening.
(A/N love how I make everything seem so dramatic lol.)

Suddenly the camera switched to other idols seated, slightly bopping their heads to the music. As the chorus came, a very tall man standing up and dancing was seen. God knows how much he loved the current song as he was giving it his all.

"Isn't that an NCT member?" Kristen said.
"Yes. That's Johnny. He is the funny one at that one video. The guy that played the teacher." Y/n rambled.
"Oh! I love that dude." Kristen said smiling, remembering bits from the said video.
"Word." Y/n said and shortly after glued her eyes to the phone.

"Man, you two look so happy watching that shit." A random classmate said as he was passing by.
"Happier than being here for sure." The girl spat out, eyes still on the performances.
The four students standing close-by smirked, while playing cards.

"NOW THAT IS FUCKING AWESOME! LOOK AT ROWOON? DO YOU SEE FUCKING ZUHO?? THAT THERE IS DAWON. JAEYOON MY BABY!" Fangirl noises were heard and everyone knew who it was. Y/n was so in the moment she didn't even care that her voice had surpassed 80dB.
"Y/n keep it down! The camera is right there." Maria shushed her.

Right after, not more than 1 minute, the vice principal of the 3rd floor came rushing through the door. "Y/n! This is the 1000th time you do this. Office. Now."
The ginger head sighed and did as she was told. They were walking through the hallway, the student dragging her feet, not wanting to be in the current situation.

"We've been over this many times," the lady started, "I understand that you have your own preferences and love music, I really do. But please, do not manifest this in our school. We are a serious institute and..."
"I don't see how using music to kill time is a problem." Y/n cut the vice principal off.
"If you don't see it as a problem then change schools. Actually go on an exchange program to wherever that music is from and realize what you've done."

"This honestly is such a stupid conversation." The student rolled her eyes.
"So you're not taking me seriously." The woman said furiously.
"You know what? Sign me for that goddamn exchange program. I'm so done here." Y/n yelled in frustration and slammed the door.