❄CHIME❄

A small chime of bells followed Aziel on his every step

A small chime of bells followed Aziel on his every step. A few turned around to notice the source of sound, but others cared not.

Aziel's hands were shaking as he maneuvered through the familiar school hallways.

Jason was soon to catch up as he followed him to their regular table in the cafeteria. Once again Aziel took a step and a chime resounded around him, making Jason snicker.

Looking at his friend in question, he silently demanded the reason for his reaction. Pointing at the bracelet tied around his wrist, he snickered and huffed out his response.

"Seems like someone put you on dog-leash. You know the one with bells so that it make sounds when the dog moves?" He got out between his constant laughter. Reaching forward he pet Aziel's head and whispered his next words in childish mocking. "Aww, such a cute puppy! Do you want a treat?"

Aziel narrowed his eyes in response and smacked his hands away from his hair. "Fuck off," he muttered under his breath. Suddenly changing the path, his footsteps followed the way to his new destination.

"Hey! Where are you going? Cafeteria is this way!" Jason shouted, noticing the change in his direction.

Ignoring Jason, Aziel huffed under his breath. He heard the footfalls following him to the library.

They silently settled on the seat in a far corner. With a pack of chips out they silently enjoyed the presence of each other, like always.

Aziel's gaze fell on the small bracelet with three jingle bells attached to its end. They glowed with an intensity that seemed magical.

The gift felt even heavier on his wrist as he observed it's pattern. The words that gift came with came to his mind.

'Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see.

It is your favorite Christmas movie, isn't it? :)′

The fact might seem irrelevant but when it came to him, it felt all together even more important. He was one to keep his feelings and thoughts hidden behind multiple doors. So someone out there knew all his likes and dislikes, was a daunting concept for him.

Even Jason didn't know about his favorite Christmas movie until today. Only one person knew about it and that person was buried deep below in the earth.

While he thought about the mysterious person, she hummed a merry beat. The big day was nearing and she couldn't be more excited.