UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!

Hello guys! It's been such a long time since I've been on here. Thank you so much to each and every one of you who supported this book and the other stories I wrote. I've been gone for some time due to me having to take care of my mental health. I have had some serious writers block, but I am ready to get my head back in the game and focus on my writing again. I have recently started a Patreon page where I will be uploading short stories and music reviews. I have already uploaded a short story and I have a music review that will be uploaded tomorrow. These first two posts are absolutely free to the public, but after that you will have to be a member to see the rest of my work. I know times are hard at the moment so I do not expect everyone to be able to become a member. I simply would like to introduce my OG supporters to my new work in hope that you will share it and help me jumpstart a writing career. I will link my Patreon to this post and will make another post tomorrow once I drop my first album review. Thank you so much to every single one of you for supporting me in my early phases of writing. I promise I will not disappoint with projects later to come. Have a great day and stay safe out there!

P.S. I finally have a twitter page so make sure to follow me 😁 I promise to follow everyone back! I will link it as well.

Twitter: @_vic_xo_
Patreon: www.patreon.com/victoriasworld