You? Right.

A grim day was upon the school. A teacher had been lost, and a job had been failed. A very dangerous apparition had entered the school campus and was looming over one of the students mentors. It was dark and wearing a black cloak with a hood, it had no face and the aura was overwhelming and cold. Those who could see it, were frightened and concerned for their sensei. But said person had shrugged it off as the students just joking around with them, so there was no need for the concern, right?

~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°🌠~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•

The battle had ended with the spirits weak. The hooded apparition was defeated, but the teacher had died. And giving one final blow, Hanako was on the ground as it vanished. And that leads to where we are now.

"What happened!?" The ivory haired girl screamed.

They were all in the infirmary, and all quite banged up with bandages. Yako just scoffed and looked away.

"Do not be foolish girl. You can connect it, can you not?" Yako quietly said.

Everyone knew what this had meant. They failed to save a life.

"You mean...the sensei that died? You couldn't save them?" Yashiro asked, barely above a whisper.

The apparitions had solemnly looked away. Even the clock keeper and little artist were there. Shijima looked at the ground in shame and even Mirai hid her face in Akane's chest. No one knew what to say. Teru was also there and sighed. It was surprising that he even was there, and even more so he didn't take advantage. But maybe sometimes he does have morals.

"What happened?" Teru frowned while taking a seat, Yashiro and Kou following suit. The ghostly group looked between each other, wondering  if they should tell them.

'there's no benefit from knowing. Are they really that concerned? And that minamoto kid concerns me.' Tsuchigomori frowned a bit, contemplating if he really should tell them.

"We had a plan." Yako stated clearly.

The other apparitions stared in shock. The one time she doesn't remain quiet.

"It was quite simple too." Yako huffs while looking at the three mortals.

"What had happened was unfortunate. Here's how it went down." Tsuchigomori began to explain the events that transpired moments before.

~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°🌠~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•

"Alright! Here's the plan." Hanako exclaims to the group.

"Me,three, five and two will be the front line. We'll try to avoid conflict as much as possible, being this thing technically has a hostage. Number one will stop the time as soon as it gets near me, and number four will all transport us to a canvas. Once there we will actually fight him off while five guides the teacher to the hospital, they will no doubt have some damage because of this thing. Everybody ready?" Hanako looks at them with bright eyes.

Everybody nods and gets ready for the night.
~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•🌠~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°

"So...what went wrong? That was a sound plan? You all couldn't execute it?" Teru frowned and the tone is obviously pointed at the group.

Akane sighs and ignores the tone. "Apparently this "thing" is bounded to one of the students."

Yashiro gasps in shock while the minamoto's widened their eyes.

"No thanks to your stupid little friends we're in this situation. I'm too cute to die!" Mitsuba yelled angrily.

'but you're already dead.' everyone sweat dropped.