Threat Towards You

It was winter break for the students, that left the apparitions to work a bit more as the spirit activity was heightened as the living activity was lessened. Hanako lands with a smile.

"Okay! Almost done." He dashed into the back of the school, the crisp snow.

At one point he stops and looks back and chuckles.

'no footprints.' he continues to walk forward.

Taking a moment to look around and admire the view, he sighs. Everything was covered in the white fluffy substance, untouched and flat and it glittered as the sun shone down. The spirit smiles softly, reminiscing on being able to feel the softness that would emit from it. He feels a small wave of dizziness and slightly falls forward, but he catches himself and shakes his head.

'they would kill me if they found out how much I've worked...' he sweat dropped with a worried smile.

Deciding to take a small break he sits down on the snow, and stares at the sky sleepily.

'its odd. I can grab the snow, but not mark it when I step on it? Ghost physics are weird...' he chuckled.

Feeling how he is about to doze off he got up, and weakly fell back to the floor.

'something...something's not right...' he frowned

He managed to stand and lean on the wall, his senses going haywire and screaming at him to go to the school and find someone. The ghost jogs into the school, and even that took alot of energy. Upon reaching the entrance, he spots his former teacher.

"Tsuchigomori!" He weakly cried.

Number five became alarmed.

"Hanako? Ah Amane! Move!" Spiderman lunged towards him.

He couldn't make it. Hanako fell forward, and an arm snaked around his waist to catch him, one thought crossed his mind.

'i just should rest more often...that was too easy.' a small frown took over Hanako's features, but was quickly erased as he lost conscious.

"Ahh, Amane! You should've just stayed in the snow!" The person giggled then smirked.

He gently fixed Hanako in his arms.

"You know how much I hate the winter."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❄️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sensei!" The kid smiled happily at the teacher.

"...Tsukasa. Release him." Tsuchigomori said coldly.

"Hmm, nope! I have business with my dearest brother~!" He nuzzles Hanako's cheek.

And just like that, they vanished, leaving an angry number five to search the one place he can think of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❄️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon entering the room, he sets Amane down gently with a small smile and a hum. He gently sways his head to a tune playing throughout the room from a record player, and softly taps his feet as he began to undo the buttons on Amane's jacket. He felt a jolt and looked up to see his twin a mumbling mess and slowly moving to turn, but Tsukasa gently held him and giggled.

"Not yet Amaneee~ you'll ruin the surprise!" He manuvers the other ghoul with loving touches, and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

Tsukasa successfully removes the jacket and gently sets it aside, he also removes his hat and shoes, also carefully setting them down. Then, he leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❄️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hanako blearily regains consciousnesses, and winces, but doesn't make much of an effort to move.