Haneko

A battle was won.

"But at what cost..."

A very dejected ghosts voice rang out. A flick of his suddenly large ears, along with a swish of his new fluffy black tail. Hanako was crouched behind a curtain, and he dragged his finger across the floorboards of his former teachers classroom.

"Hanako, can you sulk somewhere else please." A dull voice rang out.

Tsuchigomori sighed as the smaller apparition didn't move.

"We're going to find a remedy, but you should leave me alone." Spiderman huffed out and continued to grade papers with a bored face.

"Why?" Hanako peeked out his head from behind the curtain, his left ear was out while the other was behind the curtain.

"Because you're annoying." Came the blunt reply.

"Ah...HAAAH?! THIS IS YOUR FAULT YOU KNOW!" Hanako jumped up and shouted at him with a pointing finger.

"Excuse me? I told you move." The teacher snickered.

"AFTER I GOT HIT!" The former student crossed his arms, his tail angrily flickered behind him and his ears were pointed back.

Tsuchigomori's brows slightly rose.
'With these new...features? His emotions are more prominent.' A smirk sliced through his face.

"Hanako why don't you bother Yashiro?" A nonchalant shrug was placed.

"I'm not going ANYWHERE like THIS!" A shout and hands in fists.

"What about Kou? He won't bother you like this." A vein popped out in annoyance.

"NO!" The ghost boy shouted loudly.

"FINE!" Defeated, Tsuchigomori points to the small couch in the room.

"Go to bed!" A frown placed on the spiders face.

"Wha- no! You can't just command me to sleep! I CANT EVEN COMMAND ME TO SLEEP!" Hanako shouts back.

Tired of the shenanigans, Tsuchigomori
slams his hands down and abruptly stands up, causing Hanako to widen his eyes and inch away from the desk.

'I didn't even realize I was this close to him...' a small worried look painted into his features.

And suddenly two strong arms shot him out of his thoughts, and his face paled significantly. Well more than it already was possible. He was roughly picked up, and a small squeak was audible as he was lifted into the air. Then he was slammed into the couch, causing him to bounce a little and his tail to fluff up.

Tsuchigomori's arms sprung out and his hands latched to both sides of the couch, and he loomed over Hanako menacingly, while his face portrayed no emotion.

To say Hanako was scared was an understatement "Ah...T-Tsuchigomori um... I'm so-"

"Sleep."

The teacher pulled away and his arms retracted into him as he walked to his desk and sat down, continuing his work. Hanako stares into the ceiling in complete shock, not even sure if he can move.

The spider huffed "You could."

'AFTER THAT I DONT WANT TO'

~~~~~~~~~~~🐱~~~~~~~~~~~

A familiar bell rang, signaling the end of the day. Two worried students walked into the garden.