Willow Wisps

It was a rainy day, it makes for a perfect sleeping in atmosphere. Too bad it was a week day, thus everyone was a bit gloomy or tired. It even managed to dwindle Kou's enthusiasm, making his friends worry about him, but his close best friends knew that the rain does that to him.

And being in class didn't help the teens bored state, thankfully it was just study hall. While spacing out at his text book, he saw something white flash by in the hallway. Thinking it was a paper, he thought nothing else of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~👻~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yashiro was staring at her notebook while doodling the mokke around her notes, making sure to add little blushies to their already pink cheeks. With a sigh she looked out at the door, her face portraying boredom.

'I wonder what Hanako-kun is doing...' Her eyes gently close in thought.

With a slight nudge she opened her eyes to Aoi looking at her with a smile, Yashiro returned it happily, failing to notice a white blur sitting near the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~👻~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the girls bathroom, it was dark and gloomy, the lights were off, adding to the eerie atmosphere, but also giving the room a calming and sleepy vibe. Hanako has his arms folded on the window sill, eyes closed and breathing still. In a rare moment, he's asleep, and the mokke are beside him, also sleeping.

And a bright blur sat at the door peering in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~👻~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The roof was silent, with the exception of nature's song, the rain pelting at the floor and metal railing. The cloudy and dim sky cascaded everything in darkness. And one spot on the railing was dry, a certain horned apparition sat with her umbrella and stared ahead with a small smile.

'I've always loved the rain, even when it hurt my bones. Luckily I don't have that problem anymore...' a chuckle escaped her lips.

She felt a slight nudge and looked behind her.

"Oh! Hello you two!" Her bright voice broke through the dark atmosphere.

Reaching her hand out she gently pet both of them, "how was your day today?"

The wisps gently laid on her, the red one on her shoulders and the other on her lap. She held her left hand on the teal one, and laid her head on the other.

They both erratically moved up and down and side to side, while the teal one did a little spin and the red a small flip.

A laugh the sound of a jingle cane out "Is that so? Kou is unfortunately a bit...dense."

The wisps nodded, and continued to move about, seemingly talking, though no noise erupted from the two.

"I can bet Yashiro was bored, math is a boring subject after all. Her and Kou do have similarities, the rain dwindles their personalities a bit." She smiled and poked the teal one.

Then the two orbs calmed down and laid in their respective places, small nudges here and there.

"Oh! Amane's asleep? He must've been exhausted." She frowned sadly.

With a huff she slowly stood up, the wisps following, staying near her shoulders.

"I guess I can lighten his work load this week. He can use a rest. Care to join me you two?" A warm and inviting smile were directed to the baby ghosts.

They spun happily around her. With a nod, she closed her umbrella and roughly swiped to the right, then gently rested it on her feet. And a soft look up to the sky, paired with a content and relaxed smile. She was immediately drenched, but she didn't mind. She never did.

"Okay." A look straight ahead, determined.

"Lets go!"  And with that, Tsuki jumped off the railing and down to the school yard below.

The wisp followed happily.