Found You!

A bat was swung and a kid was hit. Teru's nose began to bleed as he glared at the kid while said kid frowned, looking quite pissed.

"Move outta my way." He snarled.

"No." Teru calmly stated.

Hanako watched with wide eyes and went to move forward but was lightly held back by Teru's arm, gently shielding him.

Hanako whispered, a bit afraid of that blow he took. "Minam-"

"It's fine." Teru sternly responded.

The kid again launched forward and Teru grabbed the bat, and a struggle was created. Hanako took the time to take in what he could.

'i could hit his side and he'll fall over, or I can get Tsuchigomori...' He bit his lip.

Unfortunately the decision was made for him as the kid roughly hit Teru on the side of his head, promptly knocking him out, and made his way straight to Hanako.

"Stupid fucking ghosts, you got in my damn way!" He shouts as he swung down, but Hanako successfully dodged.

The kid snarled and swung to the right, but Hanako blocked it with his left arm, then swung with his right and packed quite the punch. It made him dazed for a minute as Hanako jumped off the bed with a pained hiss.

Teru managed to wake up a bit. "Hanako, don't-" Teru grunted as Hanako grabbed him, hoisted him up to his shoulder and ran out of the infirmary.

'it hurts like hell, but I'll be alright.' Hanako huffs as he ran down the hallway with the student on his tail.

He reached the staircase and zoomed down, only to be knocked down the stairs. While falling he managed to grab Teru and protect his head from being damaged. He landed on his feet but since Teru's weight was in the way, he managed to get roughly slammed into the wall and he gave a small shout in pain, but quickly recovered and ran with the exorcist in his arms. A classroom was quickly found and he ran inside, carefully setting Teru down.

Taking a quick glance at the classroom he was in, he noticed it was the lab for science. Then his attention went back to Teru and he inspects the wound on his temple. He slowly gets up, as not to further his headache and sits on one of the stools for the tables and gently puts his head down while keeping his eyes on Teru. He frowns a bit as the pain had increased, surely no thanks to the stairs incident. Unfortunately, the atmosphere was quiet and the pain was too much, his body ended up shutting down, as he felt cold liquid seep through his clothes, and down his torso.

'why am I...so tired.' he closed his eyes and the dark took him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌠~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teru awoke with quite the headache, with a wince he touched the side of his head and pulled his hand away to see flakes of red.

'...red? What happened?' he picked himself up and looked around. It's night and the moon is out, giving the classroom an erie glow from the moon light. his eyes widened once they settled.

'he's...sleeping?' Blondie's face etched into confusion as he made his way over.

Teru stopped in front of him and stared. 'the moonlight really does make him look like a ghost.'

It was quite ethereal.

He then noticed black liquid on the floor, and became a bit alarmed.

"Hanako?" He lightly nudged his shoulder.

Nothing.

He nudged him again only to gain a pained groan and furrowed brows. Teru's own pair rose up.

'he's not getting up anytime soon.' Teru frowned worriedly as he carefully picked up the small ghosts.

It wasn't as painless as he'd hope, this was noted as Hanako merely mumbled and stifled in pain and a light twitch from his fingers, but Teru also was thankful, as this means Hanako has some form of conscious.

'lets go back.' Teru began making his way over to the infirmary. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌠~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once there he set Hanako down and quickly re-bandaged him, a few protests quietly slipped from Hanako's mouth, along with him feebly grabbing Teru's hand, but the job was done in the end.  There was a knock and Tsuchigomori had casually walked in and frowned.

"I heard some noise and came to check, what happened here?" He grabbed the first aid kit and began bandaging Teru's head as he started to explain.

Tsuchigomori cursed and finished. He sighed and nodded while putting everything away.

"Well we found the kid, it turns out he killed someone so he was arrested. And the spirit really is gone." The teacher said while sitting down.

"You can go home now, you've done more than enough. And we can take it from here." He states while grabbing a book to read.

'i would be a hypocrite if I argued.' Teru sighed and nodded.

"See you tomorrow sensei." Teru said while heading out with a tired wave.

Tsuchigomori chuckles while watching him go.

"See you tomorrow kid." He gave a small smile as the silence seeped in.

"...you talk to yourself now?"

"H-HANAKO!?"

All's well that ends well.