The Patient Has Escaped

"HUUUH?!" Yashiro screamed.

"Yup, apparently it's been around and getting students sick." Akane chuckled at her reaction.

"Oh, are you two discussing the recent rumor?" Aoi smiles while sitting.

The two greeted her and nodded.

"It's so odd. To think that the corners of the school can get you sick." Aoi smiled.

They spoke a bit about the rumor and class started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was during lunch, and Yashiro went to the roof with Kou while discussing the recent decline of the students health.

"You really think it's the apparition senpai?" Kou furrowed his brows.

"Yes! all these students have gotten sick, even some teachers, that's bad!" Yashiro looks at him, worry etched on her face.

They both stood silent and looked at each other.

"Where's..."

"Hanako-kun?"

They both ran to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon reaching the bathroom, they noticed it was empty but...an odd atmosphere was held. Also...

"The windows broken?" Yashiro went closer to touch the glass.

Kou gently grabbed her hand and guided her away.

"Senpai, don't touch it you can get hurt." He looked at her with a slight pout.

Yashiro mentally squealed 'so...so cute!'

They inspect the bathroom but all that's there is the broken window. They sigh and decide to go back to class, but stop once they hear a noise. It was metal being scraped against something, the two cringe at the sound but then Kou slightly panics.

"Senpai, we have to hide!" He whispered with alarm.

Yashiro nods. They both run into a stall and jump on the toilets. Kou hears a grunt as he backed up into something and he became pale, he slowly turns to find Hanako floating beside him also quite surprised to see him there. Kou went to scream but Hanako clapped his hand over his mouth and signalled him to be quiet, Kou nods with a slight hint of fear. The door to the bathroom opens.

The metal stopped scraping and there's an odd groaning sound.

Hanako frowns 'a woman?'

Then it bangs on Kou's door, causing Kou to immediately get scared. Hanako frowned and got out the stall.

"What do you nee-" he looks up and is shocked.

In front of him is a woman. He was correct about that. This woman had black hair, lovely and long. But everything else was...not so lovely. Her skin was a pale gray and had multiple veins popping out, her eyes were white, and she was wearing a stained hospital gown, and an I.V was hooked to her arm, and for some reason her leg was missing, but there was a sharp metal piece sticking out, which explains the noise in the hall. But most notably...

Hanako frowns 'her bottom jaw is missing.'

The missing jaw was quite bloody. Hanako took out his knife.

"Leave the school grounds at once." Hanako icily demanded with a glare.

She screeches and lunges forward, Hanako ducks and slashed her arm, causing her to scream in pain and stumble back Hanako goes in again, only for a wire to wrap around his leg and pull him up, a loud heart monitor was heard and Hanako shouts in pain while clutching his chest. He gives another slash to her leg and she runs into the hallway. Landing with a pained grunt he falls to his knees and hand while gripping his chest shakily he heaves and coughs, some spit coming out.