Part 1

I live in a neighborhood filled with gangs. My father was one of the mafia leaders (ML). I was an only child. My mother was killed 2 years ago by the most powerful mafia leader (PML) in our neighborhood, and i am now 16.  I grew up in a gang household since birth since my entire family was involved with gangs. My family currently lives with me and my father since we live in a mansion and we are all in the same gang. There was an event for the children of the mafia leaders later tonight in the city. It was an elegant event so i decided to wear my mothers red dress and red heels.
~~outfit~~

I arrived at the event later that night

I arrived at the event later that night. The event was in a museum. The museum was famous for its expensive and rarest jewels and diamonds. My mission for that night was to steal one of the rarest diamonds. The diamond was worth 3 million dollars, the museum had discovered. All the mafia leaders and family were rich but the diamond could lead them into a fortune. I had an ear piece that allowed me to talk to my father and also allowed my father to track me in my missions.
"the speech just finished" i said walking out to the garden
"Okay, are you in the garden now" father said
" yes, wait someone's coming" i said as i turned around. Their was a boy standing with messy hair, brown eyes and plumped lips. He was cute, buh I pulled myself together.
"Hey mamas" he said
"Um, i don't think you should be talking to me" i replied
"And why not, the names Mattia polibio. Son of the PML" he said smirking
"Im y/n Juarez. Daughter of the ML" i said trying to avoid him.
"I see. My fathers biggest enemy." He said as he looked at me up and down. I quickly left and headed to the ball room.
"Who was that" father asked
"The son of the PML. Names mattia" i replied
"Ah, careful. Now make sure no one is following you and head to the second floor. Once you get to the second floor head straight to the diamond section.." father said as i cut him off
"Yes yes i know, as soon as i get to the section. I close and lock it and steal the diamond. " i said as i walked to the seconded floor.
"Give me a minute, ill keep in touch" i said closing and locking the section "found it" i said as I grabbed the diamond and the alarms went off.
"Okay now go down the emergency exit. As soon as you get down, their will be guards. Shoot them if you need to, dont kill them. And if you need to.." father said as i cut him off again
"I know throw in the smoke bombs if i need to. As i get to the bottom of the emergency exit i close and lock the doors, with the code you gave me" i replied. Once the security guards got the section unlocked i put the diamond in my bag, and took my gun out. I went down the emergency exit when the 3 security guards started shooting, i shot back and hit all 3. As i got to the bottom of the emergency exit I quickly closed the door and locked it with the code "225270". 4 other security guards were sent to block the last door that lead to the back of the museum, where my father was waiting for me.
"Okay okay you caught me, ill give you the diamond back" i said as i had one hand out and the other one in the bag. Instead of grabbing the diamond I grabbed the smoke bombs, i threw the bombs on the floor, and started running, I opened the door and closed it putting in the code again "225270". "Im out, hurry" i told my father through the ear piece. After i hung up my father pulled up opening the car door. I got in right as soon as the security guards got out the building, and calling men to chase us and take the diamond back.
"Dad go faster, their out" i said looking back
"Hold on" my father said as he drifted into the freeway as we were being followed. We were being chased for about 15 mins when we turned into an abandoned rail road track and suddenly lost them.
"Shit" my father said catching his breath
"Were good" i said laughing handing the bag.
"Im proud of you. You did amazing. Lets go home and celebrate with the family" my father said as he gave me a forehead kiss. We got home and walked in.
"She got it!" My dad said as he pulled the diamond out the bag. Everybody was cheering in excitement while popping wine and beer bottles. Later that night my family was either drunk, eating, sleeping or dancing. I said goodnight to everyone and headed to my room. I took my make up off, changed into some shorts and a hoodie, and called it a night.