Part 17

We pulled back shortly after and got our copies of the pictures.

It was a bit awkward buh i liked it

It was a bit awkward buh i liked it. We went back to the group and we found them sitting in a table.
"Your back where were you" kairi said
"Photobooth" i replied
"With" Angelique asked
"Mattia" i replied
"Oooh" alejandro said
"Shut uppp" mattia said as he blushed
"Lemme see the pictures" Angelique said as i handed her the pictures
"Ohhh lovebirdss huh" kairi said smirking
"Shut uppp" i said as i also blushed
"Ladies and gentlemen we will now be announcing prom king and queen" the principal said as i sat down next to Angelique. We waited for the principal to open the card and then she read..
"Prom king is Alejandro Rosario"
"Ayeeee thats my boyyy" the boys yelled
"Thats my babyyy" Angelique yelled
"Thats my friend way to gooo" i cheered
"Prom queen is...Angelique Ortiz"
"Thats my Bestieee" i yelled
"Thats our friendd"the boys yelled. We all clapped and cheered and watched them dance. Once they finished the dance floor got lit again. Like really lit. The night had drifted off slowly and we all went back home. Me and Angelique arrived home around 1 am because prom ended at 12 buh we stayed a bit more...
"Tonight was crazy buh really funn" i said chuckling
"I knoww" Angelique said
"Ahh its overr" i said as i frowned
"I know thats the bad part" Angelique said as she frowned as well
"Anyways goodnight see you tmrw" i replied
"Okay bess" Angelique said walking into her room.
*2 weeks later*
We were all hanging and everything was usual.
Me and mattia have been going out like dates dates and everything felt different. I gained feelings like heavy feels for Mattia and i started getting a bit obsessed. School was about to finish in a month and it went by fast. Ive heard the principal talk about me most of the time but i didnt let it get in the way. It was 11:53 am Saturday morning and i headed to the graveyard. I went and bought flowers for my mother. I arrived at the graveyard and found father. I walked to his and rested my head on his shoulder.
"Im so sorry" father said
"Sorry for what" i said as i looked at him
"Im gonna propose to paulina tonight" he said with a light smile
"I dont wanna argue right now. Buh you do you and as long as your happy ill be happy" i said as i was upset and shook
"And one thing, they did accept my missions buh im gonna retire now that Paulina has changed my gang life" father said grabbing my cheeks
"Oh about that i need to tell you something" i said as i got cut off by my fathers phone ringing
"Honey i have to go, i got a new job. Tell me when i get home" father said as he kissed my forehead
"Yea okay" i said as i placed the flowers on my mothers grave. Father had left and it was just me, and mother igz. I was kinda glad he retired because I couldn't do the gang shit anymore, buh it was a big part of my life. I stayed at the graveyard for a couple hours when Angelique called me.
Angelique😍
Heyy- Angelique
Whats up- y/n
you should come home- Angelique
Okay- y/n
Maybe we could make dinner then head for a late night run- Angelique
Sounds great ill be there in a bit- y/n
Call ends..
I headed to the store and bought some groceries. I paid and saw cynthia. She looked horrible.
"Hey you good"i asked
"No, im sorry" she replied
"What why" i questioned
"I lost the baby about a couple weeks ago" cynthia said crying
"im sorry, is their anything i can do for you" i said as i pulled her in for a hug
"No no buh thanks, i have to go bye" she said as she pulled back. I got to the car and i was in shook, i soon then left home and made dinner with Angelique. We watched a movie and headed for a later night run. As I opened the door i saw father with roses a teddy bear and a ring. I headed out the door and mouthed good luck.
Mattias pov
Me and my father were bonding at the lake in his car. We were either high or drunk and I noticed y/n and Angelique on a late night run.
"Heyy heyy heyy, thats her its our chance" father said as he sipoed his liquor
"Buh dad i" i said as i looked at him
"Yes you van and you will weather or not you like it" he said pointing a gun on the side my head
"Yes father" i sighed. I dont wanna do it because i love her.I gained feelings for y/n and i just didnt want to hurt her. I finished the liquor bottle as tears came out my eyes. I out my mask on and so did my father. My father gave me a rag or napkin with alcohol on it. Me and my father chased them. We got to them, my father rapped his arms around angelique so she wouldn't do anything. I grabbed y/n and covered her mouth and nose with the napkin. Angelique was screaming help and y/n's name as y/n fell into my arms. I was crying under the mask cus i was hurt. I got y/n into the car and my father let go of Angelique. As my father started the car Angelique was on the phone crying. I was speechless the whole car ride. We arrived home and father took her to the basement and tied her around a chair. I was outside smoking and drinking. I soon then got a message from my aunt saying it was time...