Part 10

"Y/n I know I just met you but I like you. You are beautiful sweet loving and just perfect" Mariano said as he pulled me closer
"I like you to" i said as I started blushing. I knew we were going really fast but I really liked him even tho i didn't show as much emotions. I don't show my emotions to much tbh, buh I eventually do.
"Would you like to be my girlfriend" he said
"Yes i would love too" i said as i put my arms around his neck pulling him closer. He soon then leaned into a kiss. I didn't pull back and just let my lips move in sync with his. It got late and we headed back inside. We both took showers.
(In our OWN bathrooms💀.)
After we showered we watched a movie and fell asleep.
Monday morning
I woke up and got ready for school. I wore a white, black, orange brown, and nude sweater with ripped jeans.
~Outfit~

I headed down stairs and found Mariano waiting by the living room

"Hey babe" he said kissing my cheek
"Hey, lets go" i said chuckling
"Yea" he said grabbing my hand. We soon then arrived to school and everyone had eyes on us.
"Sooo whats up with both of you" Angelique said smirking
"Ill tell you at lunch, and whats up with you. You've been out hella" i said chuckling
"Ill tell you too. Ight lets go" Angelique said as she got to her locker.
"Hey" mattia said
"Whats up" i said smiling
"Nun we haven't talked or hung since the party. How you been" he said putting his hand kn his neck
"Ive been good wby" i replied as i closed my locker. As i closed it mariano came up to me he kissed my lips and headed to class. I looked back at Mattia and saw a frown on his face. He looked back at me and just left to class. I got to class and tried talking to him. Buh he ignored. I tried talking to kairi about it buh all he said was that he couldn't say anything about it. Ale was going to be busy ofc with Angelique so i didnt bother to ask. Class was really boring, The usual shit that goes around. It was soon lunch but instead me and Angelique went out to the field.
" so what's up with you and Mariano" she said as she smirked at me
" well you were hanging out all day yesterday and we were in the pool you know just having fun he told me how he felt and he asked me out and here we are now" i said smiling
" damn girl that's good did you notice anything weird with Mattia" she said
" well after Mariano gave me a kiss I looked at him and he had a frown on his face. I tried talking to him bbut he just ignored me" i said with a light frown on my face
" what if he's jealous because of you and Mariano. I mean he was talking to you in the morning and then Mariano give you a kiss,  and then he starts ignoring you, I'm not sure if you see it but that's a sign he might be." Angelique replied
" it could mean that.  we're just friends and we're gonna stay friends. either way if he did like me, we wouldn't be able to be with each other because of our parents" i said as we both walked back into the school. School had soon then ended. Mariano is going to be hanging out with his friends from his old school so Me and Angelique arrived home and just spilt hella tea with each other. She told me everything about her and Ale. I talked about How my father was not really doing any more gang thing related because of his new girlfriend but everything else is all right when I suddenly got a text from Kairi.
Kairi😆
Hey-kairi
Hey whats up-y/n
So mattia is at ale's house. Buh i know why he was ignoring you and its because. He's jealous. I think he likes you but he is probably holding it back-kairi
Oh, i didnt know that. Buh ill try and talk to him- y/n
Okay, thanks bye-kairi
Bye-y/n
Mattia likes me? No..maybe..yes..no he doesnt. I tried getting my mind off of that situation and decided to go on snap. I saw stories and one caught my eye. Cynthia parker. She goes to my school but nobody really likes her and i dont know why. I saw a picture of mattia and the caption said "baby 09/25/19" i slid up and asked if they were talking or official because she posts boys like every 2 months. She responded and said they were official. I kinda got upset which i shouldn't have but i did. It got late and Mariano had arrived home, he didn't bother to say hi or anything so ignored that and fell asleep.
(i just chose a random date)
Mattias pov
As i was talking to y/n this morning, mariano kissed her which meant they were dating. I got jealous and left. I started ignoring her for no reason which i shouldn't have. The fact that they were dating got me mad, i know were just friends and we will never be able to date because of our parents, i still cant help myself. Everything we had done together had just made me fall for her, and think of her whenever. I got really mad at one point and started smoking letting my shit out and decided k fuck around. Me and cynthia have been talking for so long but it has been a secret and i asked her out. She was pretty and all but she was a brat sometimes. I dont rly like Cynthia but then i do and im just trying to make y/n jealous you could say. As i got out of the shower my father pulled me aside and told me i needed to bring y/n in 3 months or im dead. And i do what my father says, and im going to bring her even if it hurts me or not. I have a relationship now and i should focus on that instead of y/n and mariano.