Part 9

Mariano's pov
Me and my aunt had just moved into her boyfriends house. Her boyfriend was a mafia leader. I soon then met his daughter y/n. She was cute and like really cute. I got a tour of the house and met one of her friends, Angelique. We got invited to a party and we decided to go. We arrived at the party and met the whole group. Kairi, mattia, Alejandro, Angelique and ofc y/n. We were all dancing until i seen mattia giving me a dirty look as her was talking to a girl. I just ignored it because i didnt want shit to go down. Me and y/n were a bit drunk and we were just having fun.
Mattias pov
Y/n introduced us to her new friend mariano. We were all dancing when i went to go grab a drink. I was talking to this one girl when i seen mariano looking at me. I was pretty jealous not gonna lie, just watching y/n grind and having fun with him made me feel a type a way. Kairi soon then came over to me and followed my eyes landing on y/n.
"Broo whats up with you staring at y/n" he said tapping my chest with his drink
"Nun" i said as i took a sip from my drink
"Theirs something going on. Why do you keep giving mariano a death stare" kairi asked as he moved his hands in front of me
"Theirs something i dont like him" i said as i looked at kairi
"Jealous huh" he said smirking
"Na, why do you say that" i said as i put my drink down
"You've been staring at y/n for like the past 15 mins. You keep giving mariano a death stare, we all see it, kinda obvious" kairi said looking at me
"Okay FUCK! Yes im jealous. Watching her grind on him and just in general makes me feel a type of way." I said as I squeezed my drink making the beer squirt everywhere
"Oou, cmon bro, yall know yall can never be together because of your fathers. Buh im here to support for anything. Gtg ill see you in a bit" kairi said as he went to the dance floor
"Yea okay" i said as i sat down. I needed to get my mind of of y/n so i took the girl into a room.
Back at y/n
I noticed that kairi and mattia were talking. I was going to go over to them but then suddenly Angelique pulled me in to dance with her. It soon got really late and Mariano was hella drunk. I grabbed mariano and soon left. I drived home since i wasnt as drunk as home but we made it home safe. I took him to his room and laid him on the bed. I was about to leave when i felt him grab my hands and pull me. I fell on top of him.. i tried to get off of him when he suddenly grabbed my waist pulling my onto his body
"Stay with me" mariano said
"Are you drunk or are you" i said as i cut off
"Im not drunk. Stay with me" he said in a sleepy voice. I stayed because either way he wouldn't let go.  It felt nice. Even tho i barely met mariano i already liked him as in like like, he was also really sweet and perfect which made it better. I soon then fell asleep.
Next morning (sunday)
I woke up to sounds playing. I looked up and saw mariano on his phone. I looked down and saw my leg around him and his hand on my ass.
"Hey your up" he said with a smile
"Uh yea. Why is your hand on my ass" i said as i looked at him
"Oh sorry about that" he said as he removed his hand. I soon then got up and left his room. I headed to the kitchen and found a note.
"Hey honey, me and paulina are gonna be out all day. Love you and take care lmk if anything" Mariano soon then came down and asked about the note.
"Hey since their out what you wanna do" he said
"Idk what you have in mind" i said chuckling
"Idk you wanna go swim in your pool" he said smiling
"Sure why not" i said as i headed to change my outfit. I wore a light pink two piece swimsuit. We both got outside and he went live. I saw his nice tanned abs and I couldn't get my eyes off of them. He was hot, and like really hot.
"I know your looking at them. You like what you see huh" mariano said smirking
"Oh sorry, anywayss lets go" i said as i started blushing.
"Shit the pools colddd" mariano said as he touched the water with his toes
"Aha, person to lose rock paper scissors has to jump in" i said as i was chuckling. We played Rock Paper Scissors, and i lost. I had to jump in the pool buh i started running. Mariano started chasing me and soon he grabbed me and threw me into the pool. I got back up breathing heavily. He then jumped into the pool. Mariano went to the phone because we were on live. The water was cold so I wrapped my arms around his neck. We were just in the water answering questions and comments, then we ended the live and got back to swimming.I told mariano that i was going to the bathroom, but as soon as i walked into the bathroom i found water balloons in a cabinet. I got a bucket filled them with cold water and filled the balloons. I found mariano laying down in a chair getting a tan. I walked from behind and dumped the bucket on him.
"Y/N!!!!!!" He said as he was laughing
"Aha, im sorry i just had tooo" i said laughing. He soon then grabbed the water balloons that didn't pop and started throwing them. We had a water ballon fight then jumped back in the pool. I couldn't find him, then he suddenly came up from the water putting his hands on my waist.