Part 20

"Hey you look good" hector said as I opened the door
"Thanks" I smiled
"Lets go" he replied
"Yea" i answered. We arrived at a park that was close by the apartments. Hector had a basket of foods and deserts as he opened the trunk of his car. We got to the grass and placed a blanket.
"Soo can i know the whole thing on why you moved over here" hector asked
"Well the thing is I was in a gang, but not no more. And the boy i caught feelings for was also in a gang. Our father's were enemies. Me and mattia the boy became "friends" buh it was all a lie. He was forced to kidnapped me and kill me buh he didnt he set me free. And thats it but longerrr" i said as i popped blueberry in my mouth
"Oh damnn, thats why your here" hector replied
"Yea im trying to get my life back together and see what the fututre has for me when its all back" i said as i gave him a light smile
"Yea yea" he said as he sipped his drink. We soent hours talking, laughing, and having a good time that the time passed by. We cleaned up and headed to the car. It was dark and we couldn't see much, i was gonna turn the flash on when hector had said something and we both started cracking up. Instead of flash i took a picture. It was cute.
"Post it" hector said as he took my phone
"Okay, ima make a spam" i replied
I posted the pic on my main and then made the spam.
Instagram~ y/n.xkt | spam~ https.smd (idk)

smd (idk)

Y/n.xkt: add my spam @ https.smd📌
~comments disabled~
We arrived back home and i spent the nigh together.
Angelique's pov (1 week later)
We were all chilling by the pool when we saw y/n's posts. She looked happy and it seemed like she moved on fast. I was doing better and the boys pretty sad. Mattia was jealous and all that because of the pictures y/n and some guy named hector would take. We decided to go to chick-fil-a. We changed and headed to kairis. We picked him up and drove to chick-fil-a. As we parked i saw a familiar car buh it didnt come to my mind. As we entered it was full. We got seated and took our orders.
Back to y/n
I was working at chick-fil-a now. It was my first day and it went great. I had gotten off work and called Angelique.
"I miss you" Angelique said
"Its just been a week" i replied
"When are you coming back" she asked
"About that. I dont know" i answered
"Me and the boys can visit" she requested
"Yea sure" i said
"Where do you live" she asked
"Its not far from here" i replied
"And whats up with you and hector" Angelique said
"Oh were just friends" i said as i was stuttering
"Friends huhh" she said
"He has a gf" I lied
"And thats youu" she said
"No. Oh i have to go. Dont tell the boys i work here. Bye" i said. I got to my car and soon left. I arrived home and sat on the couch. I was looking thru my snap memories and found pictures and videos of the group...and mattia. Tears fell on the screen when i got an incoming call from my father.
Father❤️
Hey- father
Whats up- y/n
Are you crying- father
No. Why-y/n
You are i already know you- father
Okay maybe i am buh whats up-y/n
So me and Paulina are getting married in about 2-3 months and you think you can come over so you and Paulina can go shopping for the dresses you are gonna where- father
Yea sound good. when- y/n
Tomorrow at like 9am- father
Yea ill be there-y/n
Okay, if anything call me. Bye- father
Yea bye- y/n. I got in the shower and showered ofc. After i showered i changed watched a movie and went to bed. I woke up at 1am and tried going back to sleep buh i couldn't. I wanted to let go so I decided why not make a letter and give it to mattia when i have the chance. I was crying as i got to the kitchen and wrote....
Dear mattia,
I don't know how to start this, buh you broke me. I loved you..i cared for you..i was their for you the past months we spent together..i gave you everything even though we were never together. Why? Why would you do this to me if you "loved me". I wish for you the best. I need time to get my life back together. I need to get over you and everything that happened, thats why i moved. I will come back someday buh i dont think i will at the moment. Take care of ale, kairi, angelique, and mariano for me. Thank you for all the great memories. Thank you for "caring and being their for me". ill be fine and we will see what the future has for us. Im sorry for blocking you on everything, like i said i just need to get over you.
Sincerely....y/n
As i finished i found myself feeling numb and i just couldn't. I knew it was gonna take longer than I expected it too. I put the letter in an envelope and closed it. I headed back to the bedroom and just stared at the letter. I threw it in my drawer and went back to sleep.