Part 23

Angelique's pov (2 months later)
Y/n and the boys have been all in touch lately. Y/n had said that she still isnt over mattia but that she is ready to forgive him now. I was happy for her and for mattia. I was downstairs making breakfast when i got an incoming call from mattia.
Mattia🦖
Heyyyy- mattia
Whats up. You happy happy today- Angelique
Its cus y/n unblocked me from everything and sent me a message- mattia
Well what is it- Angelique
She said shes sorry for blocking me and i just said it was okay and that I understand- mattia
I dont know what to say but thats nice- Angelique
Yea she said we can be friends its just were gonna take it slow and shes gonna earn my trust back- mattia
Im happy gor both of you- Angelique
I have to go daniel is calling me- mattia
kk bye- Angelique
•call ends•
As mattia hung up i saw my father walking in. I greeted him and he said that the boys were gonna stay the night for wedding cus of how much they have worked their butts off helping us with everything. My father and y/n's family overall liked kairi, mattia, and alejandro, and i was glad that all the shit was gonna become normal.
Paulina's pov
Me and my sisters were shopping for their dresses. They were all going to wear red because they were my bridesmaids. After we shopped we got the dresses and headed home. Y/n was getting my wedding dress tomorrow night while we would fo and finish the reception. I arrived home and opened the door i greeted the whole family, and saw the men outside so we decided to join them.
Back at y/n
With everything going on ive been missing out on work so i took the chance and quit. They said i could always come back if I needed to buh idk about that too. I woke up ealry this morning and unblocked mattia on all my socials. I Texted him an apology and all he said was that it was fine and he understood. The whole family and the boys were going to a dinner tonight. I was going as well. I had to be ready at 3pm but it was 4:28pm. I grabbed like a salmon-ish long sleeve shirt and blue ripped jeans.
~outfit~

I walked out of the house when i saw a curly red headed

I walked out of the house when i saw a curly red headed. One of hectors friends from the mall Matthew.
"Sup mamas" he said
"Hey" I chuckled
"Where you going" Matthew smirked
"To my fathers" i replied
"Ohkay. See you around sexy" he murmured
"Please dont call me that" i replied. As i stepped on the stair, Matthew grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. He grabbed onto my waist pulling me closer and closer to his body. I tried pushing back and nothing worked. He started kissing my neck then my lips, and back to my neck.
"Let me go. Stopp" i said hitting and pushing away
"Didnt you hear her. She said to let her go" someone shouted. I was able to get out of Matthews arms and then that person punched matthew. Matthew was on the ground bleeding, then stood up and left running. I looked back and it was...father.
"Wat are you doing here" i said as i ran into his arms
"Well your were supposed to be ready at 3 and now its 4:48pm." Father said as he pulled away from the hug
"Sorry. I got carried away with the time" i replied
"Honey, you good" he said as i got into the car
"Yea yea. Lets go" i replied. Paulina was in the front she saw most of what happened. She was on the phone with the wedding planner, so i just greeted her and went on my phone.
Alejandro's pov
We were all waiting at the restaurant for daniel, Paulina and y/n. As i finished talking to mariano, they all arrived. We all greeted each other and sat down. Mattia and y/n had a small convo, when mariano and kairi started singing "mattia and y/n sitting in a tre-" they said u til mattia cut them off.
"Were just friends again. And taking it slow" mattia said
"Your both so childish im sorry" y/n said
"Eh. That explains a lot" mariano replied
"Anywayss. Yall excited for the wedding" Angelique said chuckling
"Yeaaa" we all replied
"I cant believe me and y/n are gonna be cousins" mariano replied
"And the other thing is you both dated" kairi said as he chuckled
"Im sorry mariano buh ew" y/n said as she looked down
"Its fine" mariano said as he did the same. We were all laughing talking. I was glad mattia and y/n were better and taking things slow. Then Daniel and paulina stood up and made a toast.
"We just wanted to say thank you for supporting us and blessing us with such great friends and family. We have come along way for this to finally come true"... Blah blah blah. We were all clapping and soon went back to eating. A couple hours later, we had all left the restaurant around 8pm. me, kairi, and mariano were staying at mattias, so we headed to his house.