Part 19

*2 months later* (Angeliques pov)
School was finally over and we were in our fist month of summer. The boys eventually got Mattia's trust back and were friends again. Mattia's father was found and was sent to jail, i dont know for how long buh, I was hanging with kairi, Alejandro and mariano in my room when i saw y/n head out the door with lugages.
"Hey where you going" i asked
"Im leaving" y/n said as she stopped and turned around
"To where!" I said as i grabbed her hand
"Somewhere were i can get my life back together" y/n said as tears formed
"Does your dad know about this" i replied
"Yea. I don't know when I'm coming back tho. Buh ill be back i promise" y/n said said as few tears rolled
"Ugh dont leaveee" i said as i got tears forming
"I have to, bye" y/n said as she got her lugages
"Stay in contact with me pls" i replied as i hugged her tight
"I will" y/n said with a light smile. I watched as y/n got into her car, then started the car. I ran out the door and saw kairi, mariano and alejandro following me. I followed the car to the end of the block, and she was gone. I fell onto the floor as tears ran threw my face.
"Hey hey hey. Its fine shes coming back sometime soon" alejandro said hugging me
"We heard everything, its fine" mariano said as he got me off the floor
"Its not fine, my bestfriend leftt" i yelled
"Cmon lets go home" kairi said as he hugged me and grabbed my hand. We headed back home and sat in the kitchen.
Back at y/n
I decided it was time for me to get my life back together. I was leaving. Everyone knew buh Angelique and the boys including mattia. I grabbed my luggage's and headed out the door when Angelique stopped me. She asked where i was going, i replied and i knew she was heart broken. She watched as i got in the car and drove away. I fixed the car mirror and saw Angelique and the boys running until i got to the block, and then i saw when Angelique fell onto the ground crying. I stopped at a gas station and started crying.
"Why. FUCKKK" I said as i pounded my hands on my thighs. 2 hours later i arrived to the apartment my father helped me buy. I was still going to live in nee jersey just a couple hours away from the shit that went down. I got off the car and headed to my apartment when i saw this guy. He looked my age and then he introduced himself.
"Hey im hector diaz" he said
"Oh im y/n. Nice to meet you" i replied
"You new here" hector asked
"Yes..no..im from here buh new to this neighborhood" i said
"Ah thats good to know. And whats a beautiful lady doing here" he said
"Long storyy, buh what you doing later tonight" i replied chuckling
"Nothing why" he said as he got closer
"Well im going to unpackage, and maybe we can watch a movie or get to know each other maybe" i said as I opened the door
"Yea just give me your number and ill see you later" hector said as he bit his lip. I just smiked and we traded numbers. He left to his apartment while i walked into mine. (Skipping to when finished unpacking) I finished unpacking everything and texted hector. He arrived a few mins later and we watched a movie. As the night drifted he headed back home and i cleaned a bit. Hector is a really nice guy. He's cute, smart, an only child, and just perfect. I headed to my room and fell asleep.
Mattias pov
I was walking around the neighborhood when i got a call from mariano.
Mariano📌
Hey so we got news- mariano
Whats up- mattia
Y/n left- mariano
What do you mean- mattia
She left like she moved out and we dont know where- mariano
Fuck, did she say anything else- mattia
She said she doesnt know when shes gonna come back buh shes leaving so she can get her life back together- mariano
Fuckkk, okay thanks- mattia
Come over, we'll talk over here- mariano
Okay- mattia
~call ends~
I couldn't believe that she was gone and it was all my fault. I took the chance and headed to where the group was so i could talk to them. I arrived and entered y/n's house which was. I found the group trying to clam Angelique buh she was heart broken for sure..
Back at y/n (next morning)
I woke up early and ate some breakfast. As i headed out the door i saw mariano, we greeted each other, and i left. I was looking for a job so i headed to multiple places. I was accepted to chick-fil-a and its a good paying job. I was gonna start next week. I headed to the grocery store and to hobby lobby and bought whatever i needed. I headed back home and i saw hector again. (They finna see each other everyday cus they neighbors sooo yey)
"Hey cutiee" hector said as he hugged me
"Stopp" i said blushing
"What you up to" he asked
"Nothing" i replied
"Maybe we could go out for a pic-nic" he said playing with this fingers
"Suree" i amiled
"Okay get ready ill knock on the door when im ready" hector said as he opened his door and smiled back. I entered the apartment and headed into the shower. I blow dried my hair and just brushed it out. I grabbed a random shirt and a pair or shorts, i grabbed my shoes and put a bit of blush and then hector knocked on the door.