Part 2

It was the next morning. I decided to go visit my mother since its been a while. I just grabbed a green champion shirt, light jeans and some white shoes.
My father let me drive his car to the flower store and to the graveyard. I got to the flower store and I bought a lilies center piece. Red and white her favorite color. I got to the graveyard and cleaned the dirt off and placed the flowers. I sat their just talking to her for 2 hours, and just wishing her well in heaven. I soon left and went to chipotle. I got off and seen mattia, with two of his friends.
"guys this is y/n daughter of Daniel Juarez one of the mafia leaders" Mattia said rolling his eyes as i walked in.
"Shes pretty fine" both of his friends said
"And if it isn't mattia" i said laughing sarcastically
"Watch that attitude mamas " said one of his friends standing up
"Um look I'm sorry, i don't talk to Mattias friends. Your Alejandro and your Kairi.Both of your parents work with Mattias father. And dont ever call me mamas." i said sitting down in the table in front of them
"Thats correct buh how do you know" kairi said
"I have my ways, for everything" i said standing up to pick up my order then leaving.
Mattias pov
As soon as y/n left the boys looked over at me. "What" i asked
"Shes bad" they both said
"Not at all" i said laughing
"Bro shes the one who stole the 3 million diamond" Alejandro said
"That was her" i asked choking on my food
"Yes, that was her. You got competition" Kairi said smirking. We finished eating then went to my house. The boys left shortly after. I talked to my dad about y/n.
"Your telling me that y/n Juarez is Daniel Juarez's daughter" my father asked
"Yes, shes the one who stole the 3 million diamond, the day of the mafia event" i replied
My father slammed his hands on the table
"You've got competition, and you aren't going to fail, ever again" my father said tapping my shoulders. I agreed with my father, and we started planning and working on my skills even more. Y/n was pretty fine buh I wasn't interested at all.
Back at y/n
My best friend Angelique moved into my house since her dad was back from recovery and was going to start working with my father again. Me and Angelique decided to go shopping at the mall and just mess around for the last days of summer. (Monday) it was finally the first day of high school (junior). I woke up at 6 am and finished at 7 am. I wore a blue turtle neck with long sleeves and light blue jeans.
~~Outfit~~

School doesnt start till 8am so i headed for breakfast with Angelique

School doesnt start till 8am so i headed for breakfast with Angelique. It was 7:36 am when me and Angelique left for school. We got our schedules and left to class. We got all classes together buh 2nd and 5th. I also had classes with Alejandro > 2nd and 5th. Kairi > 3rd and 6th. Mattia > 1st and 4th. Me and Angelique headed to lunch when alejandro pulled Angelique aside. I knew something was up with them. Angelique and alejandro came back. Angelique didnt say anything buh i knew what happened.
"So yall talkinggg" i asked as i picked my food
"How do you know" Angelique asked concerned
"It's obvious and the whole school was talking about it." I said chuckling
"Are you mad" she asked
"No, its your life. Im fine with anything you do as long as your happy" i said as i grabbed her hand.
"Thank you and same here" she said smiling
School ended. I waited for Angelique and alejandro to say their goodbyes. We got in the car and headed home. We were outside chilling when angelique got a call. She answered and came back.
"I got newsss" she said jumping up and down
"Whats upp your freaking me outt" i said laughing
"My mom saidd that shes gonna come for us and take us to paris for a girls vacation" she said biting her lip
"When" i said jumping up
"In two weeks" she said as she looked at her phone
"Omg yess girll. Ill talk to my dad about it" i said hugging her. We both just stayed outside all day and spilled hella tea. We went back inside as soon as it got dark. Angelique took a shower while i made dinner for us. Everyone had ate without us, like always, but it was fine everyone just did their own things. After we ate i showered and fell asleep.
(Tuesday) i woke up earlier than everyone at the house. I wasn't feeling good all buh i still managed to get ready. I just waited for Angelique at the bottom of the stairs.
"Hey what you doing" she said walking down
"I was waiting for you. You hungry? I can wait for you again" i replied
"No im not hungry, buh thanks, you ready" Angelique said smiling
"Yes lets go" i said as i grabbed our phones and AirPods. We never take anything to school buh our phones and AirPods, all the school supplies just stay in our lockers. We got to school and headed to class. (Skipping to lunch) we were at lunch when me and Angelique went out to the field. We were bored so we had a mini photoshoot. I posted the picture onto my insta and Angelique did as well:)
Instagram~~ y/n.xkt

Y/n

Y/n.xkt: GLOOKZ🧟‍♀️📌.
Angeliqueee: sissy bhad bhadd😍💅🏼.
~loading comments~
After the pictures we went back inside and finished eating, as we finished the bell rung. Me and Angelique got home and prepared dinner. As we finished, father pulled me aside letting me know that he had another mission for me, and that we were gonna have to plan after dinner.