Chapter 10

A crowd began to gather around the door

A crowd began to gather around the door. Seungri held onto Youngbae as Seunghyun was still trying to fly at him. Jiyong was struggling to contain Seunghyun.

"Why do you always do this?" Youngbae shouted at Seunghyun as he held his hands out in a shrug.

"It is nothing to do with you what I do," Seunghyun spat back as he unleashed himself from Jiyong's grip. He managed to get right into Youngbae's face and square up to him. "If you ever, ever pull a stunt like that again, Taeyang, I swear you won't be seeing the sun again." Seunghyun was poking Youngbae in the chest furiously.

"Guys, stop," pleaded Daesung as and Jiyong pulled Seunghyun off. Seunghyun arched his shoulders and shot both Daesung and Jiyong a filthy look. He sucked his teeth and sulked off into the crowd.

The boys looked at each other and Seungri let go of Youngbae, who was readjusting his shirt.

"Are you ok, Youngbae?" Daesung asked his friend, putting his hand on his shoulder. Youngbae looked up at him and did a semi-smile, trying to hide how hurt he was by his band-mate's actions.

"Sure, sure, it's fine," he said as ran his hand through his blonde hair.

"There is nothing to see here, move away," Jiyong said as he tried to disperse the crowd of people that had gathered. Some of them had their phones out trying to take photos. Jiyong knew that YG was definitely going to hear about this at some point during the evening. He always did.

"Come on, let's go and leave him to it," Youngbae said with sadness in his eyes. His night had been ruined and he just wanted to go to bed. He wasn't sure if it was the alcohol in his system or the girl but he felt completely ruined. Seungri put his arm around his friend and led the way to their driver outside.

"Thank God you're here," Jiyong said to their driver as he clambered into the vehicle. "Take us home."

**

Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. Taeyang, who does he think he is? I brought her here not him. He shouldn't get involved in my business. I can't believe him. Touching her the way he did. They were holding hands. I bet he didn't know she had her hands all over me a few hours before. I can't believe she would do such a thing either. This was all a mistake.

Seunghyun sighed to himself as he battled through the crowds in the club. He wasn't sure where he was going but he wasn't going to stop. He pushed himself out onto the street into the crisp, fresh air. A group of people outside recognised him and came up to him, shouting his name.

"T.O.P, T.O.P, we love you! We love you!" the shouted as they approached him and began pawing at his clothes trying to take pictures.

He shrugged them off and glared at them, his eyebrows squeezed together in displeasure. He carried on walking down the street, the sounds of the traffic drowning out the heavy beating in his ears.