Chapter 13

"Youngbae, pass me that cookie," Seungri demanded as he sat in the make-up artist's chair

"You are going to make yourself sick, Seungri," Youngbae replied as he was sat on the sofa, playing a video game on his phone.

"Daaaesung," whined Seungri, "pass me a cookie!"

Daesung got up from next to Youngbae and with a cheeky grin, he picked up a handful of cookies and threw them at Seungri.

"It's a cookie shower! I'm the Cookie Monster - arghhh!" he squealed, rubbing his hands in Youngbae's hair.

"Eurgh! That's not what I meant you fool!!" Seungri shouted as he picked cookie out of his hair.

"Guys!" said the makeup artist as she was covered in a shower of biscuit crumbs.

"You both need to calm down," came the sobering voice of Seunghyun. He was sat in another makeup chair reading a magazine from Tate Britain. "It's like you've just eaten twenty packets of sugar," he said to Daesung.

"Ah, so that's where my sugar went," replied Seungri as he flicked biscuit at Daesung.

"Boys! Stop right now," came the voice of their manager. "This is a really important show. The executives from New York will be in the audience and we need to impress them."

"New York?" Jiyong asked as he was having his hair styled. "I'm not sure I know any girls in New York. Maybe they can introduce me," he winked at Seungri.

"Well you must make sure you are dress nicely," came a voice of one of the stylists who was fussing around Jiyong.

"I'm dressed to kill, baby," he said as he turned to her and looked her up and down. She rolled her eyes at him.

"Well at least you kill me, Jiyong... with your whinging singing!" Seungri joked as he started a high-pitched impression of Jiyong's voice.

Seunghyun tutted loudly and threw his magazine down with a loud thud onto the table. Everyone turned around.

"What is wrong with you tonight, Tabi?" asked Seungri. "You are being really uptight and irritable."

"Nothing new there then, eh?" Youngbae chimed in as he elbowed Daesung.

Seunghyun gave Youngbae daggers with his eyes.

"Do you still have a problem with me, Taeyang?" he snapped. There was tension in the air. Seungri and Jiyong looked at each other uneasily.

"No, I don't have any problems, obviously," Youngbae winked.

Seunghyun stood up and towered over Youngbae. In response, Youngbae got up and went to square up to Seunghyun.

"STOP!" Daesung shouted as he struck his arms out, looking at both Youngbae and Seunghyun and trying to separate them. "Whatever issues you two have, they need to stop. They're going to start affecting the rest of us. It's not fair."