Chapter 32

The flight home was incredibly strange. 14 hours of my head spinning, constantly thinking about what would happen when we got to Seoul. Why did YG want to see me?  It would go one of two ways, good or bad, and I was almost sure that it would be the latter. Thoughts raced through my head and I tried to picture the scenarios. I gathered that YG would be incredibly annoyed with me. He would probably want me to pack my bags and leave South Korea forever. 

I had to keep my distance from the boys and their entourage. I hadn't even got the chance to speak to Sooyun about it all. I didn't even get to confront Jiyong about his trap either. After we had landed, it took me forever to get through Passport Control. I imagined that Seunghyun had already been processed because he was a citizen. I checked my phone to see that he had messaged me. 

I hope you are feeling well. Get a cab to YGE (Mapo-gu). Report to the front desk. Tell them you have a meeting with YG. They are expecting you. 

Grasping my luggage tightly, I headed to the exit to catch a cab to the YGE building in Mapo-gu. I was feeling very nervous indeed and very jet-lagged. I didn't know if I could even stand up for myself in the state that I was in. As I got into the back of a taxi, I took out my makeup bag from my luggage and tried to touch-up my face. I didn't want Yang Hyunsuk to think I was a bedraggled mess. 

We pulled up outside of the building and I took a deep breath, taking in the huge architecture and almost feeling out of my depth. You can do it, YG is just a man and he doesn't control you.

Walking up to the main reception desk, I looked at all of the employees who were frantically rushing around. Some of the workers noticed me and stared at me, wondering who this strange foreigner was in the their foyer dragging luggage with them. 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" chimed the lady behind the reception desk as she smiled at me. She was impeccably dressed and her smile was bright. I forced a tired smile at her, trying to hide the fact I was incredibly tired and groggy. 

"Annyeonhaseyo," I replied, "I am here to see Yang Hyunsuk?" I was timid when I spoke his name. The lady looked at me and held a dainty finger in the air as she stood up and walked over to her colleague at the back of the desk. They chattered and looked at me, making it obvious they were saying something about me. I averted my eyes and studied the huge foyer. There were pictures of all of the YG artists adorning the walls. I spotted The Villain and it ignited something inside me. I thought of his soft lips and his chiseled jaw. 

"Hello, Miss. Yes, you may go straight up. It is the top floor," she said as she came over and smiled at me. She pointed towards the elevator. I thanked her and pulled my suitcase behind me. I pressed the elevator button and when it arrived, I clambered in making a noise as my suitcase banged up the doors. I felt clumsy and a few of the employees gawped at me. I stood out and not in a good way. The elevator climbed quickly up to the top floor and as it opened, I was faced with a beautiful hallway adorned with golden vases, pretty flowers and white couches. There was a reception desk at the end of the hall and the lady behind it suddenly sat up as she saw the elevator doors open. I looked up at her and she smile. I dragged my suitcase towards the desk but as I did, he got up from one of the white couches and came to me. 

"Cheonsa," he said with a sneaky smile that made me melt. I couldn't help but smile when I saw him. He was so gorgeous. I looked at him, trying not to smile back but failing. Even though a lot had happened in New York, I still wasn't sure wether it was appropriate for me to respond to him in an affectionate way. 

"Seunghyun?" I replied very quietly so the receptionist wouldn't hear me. It probably was pointless thought because she could have heard a pin drop it was so silent in the hallway. He took the handle of my suitcase and began to wheel it towards one of the sofas.