Chapter 26

I certainly didn't appreciate being woken up by the taps on the door at 6am. The sun hadn't even risen and I was certainly feeling very tired. As I began to wake up, I slowly realised that we were in bed together.

He stretched and put his arms around me as we cuddled up in the bedsheets. I ran my hands along his naked body. Naked body. He began kissing me as his hands wandered around my chest and down my stomach, making me quiver with excitement.

"Seunghyun, are you awake?" came the voice of the management followed by more annoying taps. "Seunghyun?"

He stopped kissing me and muttered something under his breath in Korean before shouting back to the person behind the door. He looked back at me and carried on, grabbing my hips with his hands as I kissed him softly. Gently, he took his hard cock in his left hand and guided it into me. I gripped the back of his head and pulled it backwards in ecstasy as he began to pump slowly and carefully. Waking up early was certainly worth it now. As a moan escaped my lips, he began to pick up his pace, tightening his grip against my hips. I was aware that management were lurking in the corridor, so I tried to be as quiet as I could but as I began to reach climax, I couldn't help but call his name. He brought his finger to my lips to shush me but I ended up sucking it which caused him to whimper with delight.

"Harder," I whispered into his ear.

He carried on thrusting, growing more powerful until he shouted my name and collapsed in a heap on the bed, our limbs entwined in a beautiful mess. He kissed my forehead and smiled at me.

"You are gorgeous. The best thing to wake up next to."

"You don't mean that, stop it," I replied bashfully. He caressed my cheek with his thumb.

"I need to get in the shower," he said as he began to get up. "Stay here and do not answer the door."

As he left, I clocked his naked body from behind and smiled smugly to myself. He was like a fantasy come to life. Leaning over to the bedside table, I checked my phone to see if I had any messages. There was one from Sooyun.

Video shoot today - can you come along to hang out? There will be lots of people so you won't be noticed. I can let you on set with my pass xxx

I wasn't going to turn down this opportunity, especially if it meant I could see Seunghyun. I text her back and she told me the location and the time that she would be available. Seunghyun came back into the room, towel tied around his waist.

"Why are you smiling?" he asked me with his suave, cool tone. I got up out of the bed, still naked, and walked over to him, making sure that he could soak up every inch of me. He wrapped his arms around me, his hands wandering onto my butt and squeezing hard. He moaned softly which drove me crazy.

"No reason," I giggled. I wasn't going to tell him that I was going to the shoot, it would be a surprise for him.

He squeezed me tighter.

"After the shoot is done, I'm taking you to get a coat, Cheonsa."

"I don't need a new coat, I've got plenty at home."

"Your man wants to buy you a coat." He pulled away from me and looked me in the eyes seriously. "I do not want you to get cold."

"I am sorry, sir," I joked with him. He pulled me closer again.

"Today's shoot won't be too long as it's mainly Jiyong and Youngbae in shot today but we will do some group things. I'll pick you up at the hotel when we are finished." He paused as he licked his lips. "I am glad you came here. It gives me something to look forwards to at the end of the day."