Chapter 2-Im Speechless.

Ara's POV

from what happened last night, I still want to kill her. I dont like that fucking school tho! And I dont even know what did she really put there. What if my major was changed? I dont know what to do! I thought she was this being nice because mom scold her!

What the f is even happening?! I am really freaking out! Konkuk University?! Uh? I dont even know who goes there. I dont even have an idea of what students do there? Ugh!! I really need some fucking help! This wouldn't be fixed already.

I want to kill her! Calm down Park Jae Ara. Just a little bit more of the time and you will fly away. Okay?? What if i message ko? Then I'll tell them that they got the wrong student? Or more like im a bitch student? No, no, It will break my image. What shall I tell them? I really dont know what to do anymore.

TEXT MESSAGE

To: Konkuk University
Annyeonghaseyo. Im Park Jae Ara.I received your email that you received my college application letter and you accepted me. Actually, I wasn't going to enroll at your school. Maybe there was some kind of mixed up with the applications. Kamsamnida

From: Konkuk University
Annyeong Park Jae Ara. We are truly sure that there was no mixed. If there was any. We would still classify you as our student. We found out that there in Philippines you have outstanding performances. We would like to accept one like you here in our school. Kindly accept the offer as soon as possible. Kamsamnida.

What the f?! what shall I answer to this?!should I accept the offer? this wouldn't be fair with other students. ugh!! I should accept it. Wait, no. I cant.

To: Konkuk University
I would be just confirming your offer. I would just message you before 11 pm. I really cant think right now.

From: Konkuk University
Were looking forward for you to accept the offer. Kamsamnida.

END OF THE TEXT MESSAGE

okay. they agreed. I just need to talk to the girls. yes, we would be at Korea but we are not in the same school. What the f? I need to talk to that fucking ugly scum bitch. wait, I was way too harsh for her.

"AVA!" I shouted

"Ara! to loud!" Mom said

"The f mom? get out of my way okay?" I said

I cant hold back my anger. I need to scold her now! Non of this would have happened if she didn't go to my fucking laptop.

"WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY WOULD YOU PUT MY APPLICATION TO KONKUK UNIVERSITY?! EXPLAIN!" I furiously asked

"The f Ara. Im just helping." she said

"Helping? Ava? You dont even know that word, okay?" I asked

"Whats wrong with you? Its just a University." She said

"Ow, just a University? Huh? I dont even know that University okay? I never get a background about it then your putting my application there?!" I asked

"Aish, get the hell out of my face." She said

I pushed her so hard that she bumped in the stove. I regret what I did to her because that led me to my most horrible nightmare. Where my parents kicked me out in the middle of the night.

I dont have any place to stay and I dont have my money with me. I only have my phone. I should text someone.

Huh? Its 10:58?!  What if? What if I accept the offer already? I told them I'll respond before 11. Maybe they are really expecting me. Yes, I should do this.

TEXT MESSAGE

To: Konkuk University
Annyeonghaseyo. As I said that I would be texting you before 11. Well, I have thought about it and I accept the offer.

~3 mins later

From: Konkuk University
Kamsamnida for taking the offer. We would be covering your expenses on going here. We would like to give you a warm welcome.

To: Konkuk University
Gomabseubnida. If then. When would be my flight??

From: Konkuk University
Maybe for the next 2 days. Would that be okay? Can you prepare that fast?

To: Konkuk University
Yes, that would be okay. I can prepare fast. Gomabseubnida for the offer.

END OF THE TEX MESSAGE

2 days?! THE FUCK PARK JAE ARA?! YOU CANT EVEN STAND UP IN THE BED TO EAT BREAKFAST FOR 5 MINS YOU TOOK 3 HOURS! I'M NOT THAT READY PERSON THE F SELF?! 

Now, where should I stay?? I cant stay in Gabrielle, Ashley, and Janel. Their parents doesn't like my family. 

TEXT MESSAGE

To: Abigail
Hey, do you have a spare? :))

From: Abigail
Come on now. I know what happened
already. No need to explain.

END OF THE TEXT MESSAGE

I run and run and run until I felt that things are breaking so fast. I didn't expect that my OWN family would just see me as a trash. I dont know what they see in Ava. But, she was the wrong one. I didn't do anything.

All of my anger just blast out that's why I pushed her. I didn't mean to. I thought I was the perfect for them. But, maybe that's Ava. I dont have a choice right? I should accept it and let go...

Wait. How did Abigail know?

I just walked because im too tired of running. I dont have money to pay the cab. And what else can I do right? Were living in this huge mansion and then people might think that the rich girl doesn't have any money to pay the cab. Well, come to think of it.

The rich girl would be poor already.

I got to Abigail's house and I knocked. Abigail opened the door and let me in. Her face is so concerned. I dont like my friends to have a face like this. It doesn't fit them.

I look so poor. But never mind I would be just going back to the house tomorrow to pick up the stuffs.

"So what now Ara?" she asked

"I dont know. Im too young to be poor. Or to be a stray there. I still have plans Abigail. Dont worry too much." I said

"uh? like what? we are not young forever." She said

"Forever we are young. We wouldnt be like those peeps out. Okay?" I said

"What do you mean?" She asked

"We still have plans for the future dummy. I can still make it to that future without my family." I said

"You never grew up without them." she said

"Maybe I will. After two days." I said

"Huh?" She asked

"Well... I got accepted at the totally not accidentally University." I said

"I cant understand you." She said

"Well Ava switched my application to Konkuk University." I said

"That's what she dint said on the twitter!" She said

"Dont mind her lies okay?" I asked

"Okay. So now will you explain me why on earth you got accepted to the Konkuk?" She asked

"And. Did you know. That there is a group there that was famous and good looking. But one of there member stays quiet. And you know what they call him?" She said

"What?" I asked

"Mr. Mask" she said

To Be Continued.