Chapter 25- Accident.

Taehyung's POV

I was driving back to daegu and everything is just really quiet. And Ara was just really crying while scrolling at her phone. I didnt intend to talk to her because she might just cry more. And now its really traffic going back. We will get there by 2-3 am tomorrow. Aish, I shouldnt have force her going to Ulsan drive. First, its too far. Second, its Eun woo. Third, everything would just make her cry. This is all my fault. She was trying her best to move on with thing and I am here trying to hurt her more.

If I could just initiate a conversation I'll be doing it now. But I dont have a courage to do that since, she wouldnt mind talking or telling me how she feels.

She was really uncomfortable. The way she already looked at me when Eun woo holds his lap. And when Eun woo pulled her and she fell on the floor. Aish, its all my fault. I wanna say sorry but my guts dont want to. I wanna make her feel better but I cant. I wanna help her move on, but I keep on doing shitty things.

I wanna go back to the day where everything was still okay. Where I.. I didnt met Ara. Its kinda useless now when im gonna stay with her.

Since everything was quiet, I decide to play a song. Which is our group songs. I turned on them music box and put the USB and played it. The first song that played was both of our favorite. Winter Bear.

She suddenly looked at me and continued to cry. I parked somewhere for a moment so I could comfort Ara.

"Shh, dont cry anymore." I said

"Aish, its all your fault." She said while wiping her tears

"Yah, you look so ugly." I said

"Are you making me cry or not?" She asked

"Hmm.. both..?" I asked

"Aish~~" She said as she smiled

"Dont cry now. I punched him already." I said

"Yah, im not a kid anymore. Im crying because of what will happen to you all." She said

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked

"I was scrolling through my phone and saw that you were trending already." She said

"There a CCTV footage of you punching Eun woo that was posted minutes after." She said

"Aish, dont mind them. Want to go somewhere?" I asked

"Its already 9 pm and im sleepy." She said

"This would be far, go at the back and sleep for a while. There is blanket there." I said and she nodded and went to the back seat

I decided to take her to the place where I let go of the things I hate in my life, since I feel like she wants to let go of things. This place was still memorable for me. Everyday. Looking at it makes me miss the good old days.

Ahh~~ Ara was the first girl I came with here. Its been too long when I wished for Jae-ah to be with me back then, but not I have to change everything. I just want Ara to be happy.

We would be arriving there by later at 12-1 am because it is a little bit traffic. I opened the car window and slept for a while because I was too exhausted driving for so many hours. My feet hurts so much.

Hours have passed and I didnt realize it, I woke up and saw that Ara was outside sitting. Hmm its already morning. And its really cold outside.

Aish!! Why isnt she wearing her coat?!

I grabbed her coat and went outside the car and immediately went to her because she might freeze to death, the temperature is negative 0. Aish, this isnt suppose to happen if we just didnt went to Eun woo. And now im trending again..