Chapter 13- Jungled.

Ara's POV

So I was about to go down at the lobby when I saw Jungkook on his way back to their apartment.

"Yah, Jungkook. Go buy a grocery for us. Im in a hurry. Thanks." I said and ran

"JAE ARA! WHERES THE MONEY?" Jungkook shouted

"GET THE MONEY FROM ABIGAIL!" I shouted

I left already and just walked because the weather is really nice. And the bookstore is just really near. People here are nice tho, not like in the Philippines. Some of them when you just accidentally bumped them, they would ask if you want to fight them. I dont know why their mindsets were like that.

But what can I do right? I cant fight for my self, because I was afraid to stand up and make people change their perspective to me.

Ahh~~ I miss Philippines. The feeling that I have in there is nothing in here. Is it because of Ian? He's just the past now. Why would I even go back? HAHAHA. He's a total jerk. Why did I even love that guy? And how can I give him so many chances after what he did to me before.

I shouldn't have give everything to him without loving my self first. I never loved my self. I always give the love to others while me. I dont have any for my self. But, tha's life right? I have no choice, if I love the person, all I can do is to give everything for him to love me back. But  I failed. Aish never mind.

I got to the bookstore and looked for the books I need for the course I want in. I've been thinking of the two courses I have in mind. The Music Course and Law Course. Law is a little bit hard because of how many years that I would be spending studying it. For music, I could just be a trainee right a way. But that would be hard too. I dont know what Entertainment should I join.

~phone ringing

(Call from Eun Woo)

What the fuck? After all these months? How come he called me at this time?

"Wae?" I asked

"Yah, are you mad?" Eun Woo asked

"Guess it." I said

"HAHAHA. Mianhe, I would be flying back to Korea." He said

"Seriously?!" I asked

"Yes, the business went smooth that's why we can go back whenever we want." He said

"Hmm, good to hear, so where are you now?" I asked

"Im with a girl tho. In a bookstore." He said

Tf? How come he could say that to me in a call. Its hurts me so much. Aish, why do my tears dont stay were they need to?

"Yah, why are you crying?" He asked

"Huh? How did you know?" I asked

"Im with the girl in A BOOKSTORE." He said

"Huh?" I asked

~call ended

I just hanged up the phone and just didnt focused on what he said. It really hurts. My tears dont want to stop and I just keep on crying.

I got the books I want and sat at the reading area. I just looked outside because it has a nice view while wondering what defect I did again. I didnt do anything wrong right?

Why am I even having this feeling? I waited for him because I can feel that I love him. But still, I keep on having the thought that I shouldn't because as what I have seen in him he was being too ever protective. I dont know. I cant fight my own thoughts.