Chapter 16- Hospital stay?!

Taehyung's POV

Since its been already late and Ara's knees were badly hurt, so I decided to tell the driver to have a another route heading to the Konkuk hospital, we were already near it, I cant just let Ara go home and have her knees hurt so bad like this. I can afford to pay the taxes and so what, just to see if Ara is okay. If I just gotten at the playground earlier than her, she wouldn't have this wounds.

Her eyes.. her long lashes.. her lips that makes me want to kiss her...

Aish. Why is mind like these? I cant fall in love? What if Jae-ah gets mad at me for being like this? I already left her once, and I wont do it twice.

It really sucks waiting, and hoping for better days to come. But this is already better, the better to move on now, the better that I would be free from my choices. If I just have the rights to pick who I want to be with when I was a kid. I should have stick with Mr. Park, after all, ahh~~ thats why we just left namwon because of the business, and dad trained me to have revenge, but now I cant, because im afraid. Im afraid that one day. I might meet her and at the same time im doing the revenge.

"Sr were already here." The driver said and I paid him

Ara was in a deep sleep thats why I didnt have worries on carrying her until we got inside of the hospital, I waited for our turn because there are a lot of people, waiting to be treated. Looking at Ara sleeping in my arms makes me want to hold her more. And keep her in my arms.

Its already Ara's turn and I bring her to the bed where they can see if Ara broke her ankle. I waited for so long and the nurses told me that she already woke up. No one knew who I am thats why I went straight to Ara so she wouldn't get scared.

"I thought your gonna bring me back to the apartment?" She asked

She then fixed her clothes stood up  as she went down from the bed, she suddenly slip and before she fell off again. I catched her. Looking at each others eyes were like the good old days with Jae-ah, but I have to move on now. Nothing of this will be right if I havent moved on from Jae-ah, I think its time for the new.

I carried her back to the bed and let her lay down again.

"I cant just let you go back to your apartment with your broken ankle." I said

"Yah, Kim Taehyung, I said im fine you dont have to worry, I still need to study." She said

"I–– I'll go to school and do the studying." I volunteered without hesitation

Fuck, how am I even gonna do that? I have no guts on entering that University. Aish, I shouldn't have said that in the first place.

"You dont even go to school taehyung." She said

"Uh...?" I asked and just left

"I promise to stay here in condition." She said

I stopped walking because I cant loose this opportunity right? She has no boyfriend. She only has his brother and friends.

"What is it?" I asked

"Buy me food hehe." She said

She chuckled and when I looked into her cute smile, I just nodded and went back to her.

"What food do you want?" I asked

"It depends on you. You bring food until I get discharge here. We will eat together, is that okay? You dont go to school so maybe that would be fine, deal?" She asked and offered me a handshake

"Uh..? Deal." I said and handshaked her

"Uh. I should buy food now." I added and left

Phew, that was a little awkward but  she carried conversation between us. We will eat together? How cute.