Chapter 33- Visit

Taehyung's POV

Ara fell asleep again, but in my shoulders now, aish, she even bought an icecream.. it will melt ow God. I cant risk to see that the ice cream was melting. I feel like im dying to see it melt, no, no, no. Aish never mind, I'll just look at Ara.

But, this made me think all over again. How can Suga hyung have that kind of confidence to Ara? From the time I saw him kissed Ara it made me clenched my fist and wanted to punch him. Is this the thing you called love? You'll get super jealous of nothing? We dont have label, and Ara is cutting my words when I wanted to ask her about the dare.

All I want for her is the safety. Yes, I am slowly falling in love but that doesnt mean I have to give up everything I did for Jae-ah. But, she isnt gonna come back anymore, 12 years is enough. If I continue to find her, I cant find my own happiness, maybe Jae-ah has a new guy, thats why she forgot about me.

I just want us to see for the last time and say goodbye because damn, everything I do, I will ask my self if Jae-ah would be happy, if Jae-ah would be proud. I am suffocating with what I was doing everyday and now, im feeling that Ara was Jae-ah. But that can happen since both of them were related somehow.

I finished all the strawberry and we are already at the bus stop near Hannam. I was trying to wake Ara but fuck. She wasnt waking up properly.

I carried her and fuck, she looks like a Jae-ah when I carry her this way. Aish~~ she's really pretty and I couldnt get my eyes off of her shit.

I went down the bus while carrying her and walked until we got to the apartment, its getting heavier and I cant do this anymore. I will throw this girl.

Suddenly she woke up already, thank God.

"Yah, why are you carrying me?" She asked

"Isnt it obvious that you fell asleep? I just cant wake you up." I said

"Aish." She said and I put her down

She got out of balance but I got her and immediately let go of her hand then she fell.

"Hehe." I said in sarcastic way

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG-AH! MY BACK HURTS!" She shouted

"I dont care." I said

"Aish, your being mean huh?" She asked

"Waeyo? Cant I?" I asked then she kicked my foot and that made me fall

"Ouch, ouch ouch." I said

"I will get my revenge." She said

"Then I will too." I said

"Its on." We both said

"Bleeh." She said as she stood up and left me

Silly girl. Never lets her pride get beaten up.

Ara's POV

"Bleeh." I said as I stood up and left Taehyung

He deserves that. Aish, these icecreams already melted, if I didnt just bought ice cream at that so far away convenience store. Its already quarter to 5?! What will I tell Janel and Abby? Im freaking out no, no, no.

I spend my precious time with Taehyung?!

but he's actually cute tho. really cute..

OMO. Abby and Janel is in the entrance, who were they waiting for?

Suddenly my phone rang and it was Janel who was calling.

~on the phone

"Ahh...? Annyeonghaseyo?" I asked