Chapter 30- As usual

Ara's POV

He then snapped my fingers as I woke up to my senses and looked at him in a proper way.

"What did you just do?" I asked

"Agree with the dare." He said

"The fuck Taehyung, I wont, no matter how many years you wait for me just to agree with the dare, I wouldnt agree." I said

He gave me a good smirk as I was freaking.. so warm on the inside

"SARANGHAEYO!!" He shouted and I turn around and lift my middle finger

good for you.

"YAH PARK JAE ARA!" He shouted again as I looked back again

He throwed a paper bag on me and good thing I catched it. I look whats inside and it was a heat jacket, gloves and a scarf.

I just walked away and didnt mind him.

I feel so comfortable after he kissed me, and grabbed my wrist.

Why am I even feeling this? Is it because im his childhood friend? But I cant do this. I cant keep on attaching to him, if I do. I might end up saying how I feel, who I really am.

And look, he wasnt ignoring me. He was still trying his best.

I want to tell him to remove the mask because I want to see how's his face were really, after what I saw in the apartment.

I just walked and walked until I got back, and saw Suga waiting for me. I think?

"Suga!" I shouted

"Ow, Ara, gwenchana?" He asked

"Ne, why are you still here?" I asked

"I was waiting for you actually." He said with a serious tone

"Wow. Lets go." I said as we walked to the lobby

We just walked until we got to the elevator, and fuck Taehyung even catched up.

"Annyeong." He said

"Aish~~" I said

"You dont mind, right hyung?" He asked

"I dont." He said

Aish, we both knew that Taehyung was my childhood friend, I cant expose my self like this.

I looked at Suga and he was also looking at me and he mouthed at me to act normal.

Why does this thing have to happen all of the sudden? The way he kissed me earlier, I didnt expect that shit. But, all I want to do is that.. to make distance with him. Its actually hard because were both neighbours and we were both classmates. I have the same route going home with him.

Only if I have a car.. yah! Tomorrow Jong suk and Appa will take me to the University! Aish! But I have to wake up early, its already 2 am. And they will arrive at 5 am. I didnt expect this shit

We already arrived at the floor and went outside the elevator and we were just wlaking so quiet, and when I looked back, I saw Taehyung smilling at me and I saw Suga glancing at me. I didnt know what to do with the both of them.

Taehyung was acting a little bit weird, but thats just him. But, when I saw Suga, I didnt expect his reactions.

Ow wait, I have their key.

I grabbed the keys into my pocket and gave it to.. suga..

"Hyung, here's your keys.." I said but Taehyung grabbed it