Chapter 44- Confess

Jimin's POV

After we all ate the food and baked cookies, we told the girls to clean up this morning and at night, we would be the one cleaning. I know its not a gentleman thingy, but thats what our relationship does.. were friends, with benefits HAHAHAHAHA. But never mind. I still cant get off of my head about what happened last night, Janel cant even walk properly.

Since we would be spending a month here. I couldnt wait for something to happen with the rest. Im still trying to figure out about Gab and Jin hyung, they seemed so close and lovely when I saw them. Hmm, havent they confessed to each other? Or are they just playing with each others feelings? I wanna find out.

Since the 7 of us were at the backyard just looking at the mountain view. I decided to take the first move on talking about Jin and Gab.

"So Jin hyung." I said

"Ne?" He asked

"What do you think of Gabrielle Forbes?" I asked

"Ooh~~ what a nice topic hyung!" Gguk said and gave me a high five

"I have been curious too, spill it out." Suga said

"Wow. Daebak Yoongi have changed alot huh." Jin said

"C'mon tell us." I said

"I dont know." He said

"Aish.. we know you." RM said and patted his back

"And if you all knew why would you even ask me like this you know how hard I cant make my feelings get shown then you all know what the answer when I am like this I know im like rapping but fuck yeah I like Gab." He said fastly as we all laughed at him

"HAHAHAHAHA, there he goes again." I said and we just kept on laughung while Jin hyung was like a tomato because he is already red from rapping like Suga

"I should make you more mad so you could beat my rapping." Suga said

"Aish!" Jin said

We just kept of laughing until Jin hyung decided to take his revenge on spanking us with the floater on the pool.

We just then kept on laughing at him because the floater was big and he was bumoing everywhere and he just gave uo and lay down on the floater.

I looked at Gguk and he already knows what I was planning to do. Since hyung was close enough to the pool. We all ran towards him and pushed him together with the floater.

He was soaking wet and we just continued to laugh at him while getting off the pool. Its really fun playing Jin hyung. His laugh is like wipping the mirrors. I just cant get it off of my head. His laugh is like stuck with me forever and that also maked me laugh out of nowhere.

We just then chilled out sitting again and just kept on laighing while viewing the view again.. jeez, we didnt have this kind of fun again for ages.. we have been really busy with the gang and our boy group hasnt been that active.. I just want us to sing but Taehyung keeps on bragging about saving people. I know he just wants to do right things because other bands always does it.

We are just bunch of teenagers who havent even know what should really do in life. Taehyung mostly doesnt know what to do.. looo at him, being with Ara without knowing some bunch of informations. Yeah, like Ara knows everything already.. ugh, I am so sick of getting into middle of them. But, what can I do? Im their friend, and Ara trusts me.. and I also love her friend.

After chilled out, we just then decided to sleep early and just do what we want.

Tomorrow, I was planning for us to go somewhere at the place of Appa.. his cafe..