Chapter 53- I Love You

Janel's POV

As things were like blurry with me or like puzzled. I  am still try to figure out more reasons of this kind of incident. Why on earth will Abby go to this kind of mess in the first place. Since, all of us girls except Ara go to the same University and people there treat us like we were one of them and they were all goo to be honest. Especially, Kai, Xiumin and Baekhyun.

We all have the same courses which was Music. They really sang well and I admire them with that. But, my bae is much better.

Iza and Gab took nursing, while Cass took engineering. Abby and I were the ones with EXO and we all have the same time thats why we still catch up with alot of things.

So, why on earth will Abby get into this? Isnt it like.

Aish, I dont want to think so hard.

While we were in the subway and the others were ordering. Jimin and I were just looking at each other and he was like trying to cheer me up with his smiling eyes.. aww, kyeopta.

"Are you done looking at my charming eyes? JANEL CHANLER?" He asked while emphazising my name

"Aish, stop." I said and rolled my eyes

Instead of crying because of what happened to Abby, I am like being focused with my boy. Seeing him being so confident with himself makes me laugh because you know, he doesnt have those kinds of shame.

Thats what I like about him.

"Gaja." RM said as we left the subway and went back to the hospital

While we were at the lobby. We all noticed how the police were roaming at the lobby, I think looking for us?

"Ara-ssi.. I've never been this too nervous with police.." Jimin said

"If we didnt do anything we speak. They might see us too suspicious and I can handle this." Ara said and we all left her

I was looking back while walking when I saw the police approached her already. I just cant take to see her going by her self. I feel like things were going to be bad. Now that Ara has alot of problems and just cant be solved by any of us as of right now.

I feel so bad if would just leave her like that, by herself with no one helping her. Even if she acts up like she is my noona. She is still a baby on the inside. Ugh! I just cant see her like that.

As I saw her talking with the police. She was just trying to act calm.. she is stressed out, I can feel it. After a couple of seconds the police left and she was just trying to take of the stress in herself. I should go to her.

I walked to her and suddenly I stopped because Jong suk came. But, this is no time for stopping. She needs someone on her side. Jimin cant stop me right now.

"In her dumbass." Jong suk said

"What is your problem?" Ara asked

"We have a lead now." He said

"Who?" She asked

"Me."

A deep voice suddenly reminds me of someone. A  someone that people were might be suspecting. And as I looked beside me, it was Do Ji Han. Why is he suddenly appearing like this?

"You?!" Ara furiously asked

"Well, technically not me. I didnt mean to shoot at Abby. She was like getting on my way when I was about to shoot Jungkook." He said calmly

How dare he?!

"Yah!" I shouted

"Waeyo? You want me in the prison right now, right? Then call back the police." He said