Chapter 34- Together.

Gguk's POV

The Hyung's planned to go to Jong suk's company since we have alot of things to do, Taehyung, I dont know where he is and Suga hyung, we all left the University early than the two, Suga hyung told us to go first. What was he even planning to do at the University so late?

Well, as we got to the company, Jong suk hyung discussed about the share holding's of the company. Namjoon hyung was being concerned since he thought Jong suk would let it increase, but its fine. Everything is settled.

We all went down at the lobby to eat because we havent. Suga hyung shpild be buying us food but he didnt, they all asked me to, but you know, I dont like to waste my money for everything, it hurts my heart.

Until.. when we were at the lobby, I saw Abby, Janel, and Ara together with Jong suk and Bae Suzy. What is abby doing here? Fuck, she still the most beautiful girl I ever seen.

I still have no idea why she broke up with me, but the boys says that she broke up with me because, she thinks that I would get mad at her.

"Hey, thats Abby, Janel, and Ara, right?" Jimin asked

"Bro, were both broken. Please, dont ever mention the two." I said

"What are your plans?" He asked

"I still dont know. Looks like Abby doesnt want us to be back together." I said

"Same with Janel. She left the necklace, I think she doesnt want us to be together. I should have asked her before." He said

"Dummy." I said

Suddenly, Abby glanced at me.

"Yah, did you see that?" He asked

"Yeah, I should probably talk to her." I said

I walked toward Abby when suddenly a guy stood up in front of her..

who is he?

"What are you doing here?"

"Hyung.." Abby said

"HYUNG?!" Janel and Ara shouted

Abby's POV

"What are you doing here?"

"Hyung.." Abby said

"HYUNG?!" Janel and Ara shouted

"What are you doing here?!" Hyung asked

I cant move or talk when I suddenly saw him in front of me.. yes hyung.. he was the adopted son of mom and dad, he moved here because of me. Mom and dad didnt actually agreed to let me study here but they have no choice.. I dont know what to do now, now that I met him.

"Tell me Abigail! What are you doing here?" He asked

"Excuse me?" Ara asked

"Ara.." I said

"We have to talk." He said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me

Were both on our way to go outside when I met Gguk on my way and he looked so confused. I didnt want this to happen. I didnt know he was here, that he was still here in korea.

"What are you doing here Abigail?" He asked

"Im studying here. I just got here at the company because of Ara." I said

"Are you okay? Is everything fine at the Philippines?" He concernedly asked

wtf..? why did he suddenly changed his attitude?

Mom and dad actually kicked him out of the house because of those papers, he was the reason why I end up knowing things about Ara. Dad and Hyung was always together and one day, Hyung and I played at Dad's office and boom. We explored alot of things and he was brought back here because he was this bad influence, well, I learned alot from him..