Chapter 40- First date

Taehyung's POV

After I left Ara at the apartment, I just calmy went back to the University to finish off all the sessions, since thats what I told her. I didnt mind other peoples business on my way because I was too excited and too happy from what happened earlier. I actually thought she wouldnt agree no matter what kind of courting I do. But, its actually not courting because I have been really trying to imitate her, annoy her and do some crazy shits with her.

But, from the moments we were together, I felt something though. As we bond more and more, my feelings for her gain alot. And I dont know what to do. All I want for this is the dare. Nothing else. I just have to make Eun woo and Suga hyung jealous with this. Then, I'll dump Ara on the way where she is too serious with it.

I just, dont want to risk having it real life. I just want Jae-ah. Jae-ah. Even if their eyes looks the same, their attitude was the same.. I still feel Jae-ah in my heart, not her..

Ugh, I should just go ahead and focus on my way back to Konkuk.

I got to the gate and saw Briana.. with Sowon..

as usual, the two girls who tries to seduce me.

I just didnt mind them and walked pass them, as I went to my original session and luckily, Jimin was there and he doesnt have any seatmate, well, count me as one.

"Jimin-ssi!" I shouted

"Oh! Hi! Do we have the same session?" He asked

"Ne." I said and sat down beside him

I think he usually seat with Ara and talk about rumors, since Ara wasnt here, and she still have 3 hours vacant, but she wilo not go back. Jimin was all alone, awww.

"Are ready to listen with my rumors?" He asked

"Ani, just focus on studying this time." I said

"Yah! What happened to you? Why dud you suddenly changed?" He askef

"Waeyo? Cant I?" I asked

"We all knew that Ara agreed with the dare, but.. just dont change your attitude, I like it the old way." He said

"Like me instead of my attitude." I said

"Aish Kim Taehyung!" He shouted

"Mianhe.." I said

The prof entered already that why I started to fix my self and looked presentable since I wanted to make things okay from now on.. ahh~~long time no study self.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung, your here to study?"

"Ne." I said as the classroom were filled with shock

"I know you've been busy lately finding Jae-ah, did you find her already?"

ugh.. bringing up Jae-ah again.

"I may not find her right now, but I found the girl who is just the same like her." I said

"Good for you."

"Yah, you cant expose Ara." Jimin whispered

"Park Jae Ara? Is it right Mr. Park?"

"Ahh.. ani.." Jimin refused

"Well then Mr. Kim, they have the same name. Wonder why you told me they were the same."

"Ne." I said

fuck, I shouldnt be exposing Ara!

He started to lecture every student except me and Jimin. I dont know why, but im just getting the day today.