Chapter 52- Im Back.

Ava's POV

So im back, the so called "bitchesang pokpok" well alot of people called me that, but they just dont know what im really feeling in the inside.

I was adopted when I was just 8 years old and Ara was just 7 years old that time. Seeing her for the first time was my happiness, because I never get to experince that in the girls facility. I was just the unknown girl. I got bullied to much that soon, I wanted to take revenge.

And when I suddenly got adopted by Mr. and Mrs. Kim, I was really relieved because I wouldnt be dealing with cild waters, having my own bed. And my own clothes and underwears. I suffered too much. And so just when I got adopted.

I suffered more. Knowing that Mrs. Kim or lets just be formal. Mom. Knowing that she adopted me because she was sick and wasnt on her mind. Just hurts me, I thought I could live to a perfect life.

Getting adopted without knowing her actions realky hurt me. And she was still focused with Ara that time. And that realky guves me pain that soon I also wanted to take revenge.

And knowing that, she lost her memories because of sudden accident in Korea, just maked me want to tell her about it. Because ever since I stepoed on that big mansion, Ara bwcame the sister type to me. But, when we grew up. The attention was still with her.

And now, going to korea to fix things with her makes me nervous, because I have never maked it up to her.

I just maked her life worst that I called Mr. Lee and told him to accept Ara. I just need her to know that truth.. I left the mansion in the Philippines and took the moneu to be accused of robery. But, no one came to me and arrested me. I dont have any intentions to break the Kim's reputation. Especially, Ara's. I just want her to know somethings that was really meaningful to her.

I didnt mean to hurt her and took advantage of her patience and her kindness, I just couldnt take the thing that people are still hiding stuffs from her.

And now, im already at the korea wondering where Ara is. I never heard of her but in the social media, yes. Alot of people herr talked about her and especially when the things that Appa came here and told about her.

Her kindness came from Appa.. she is really lucky to have this kind of life since her first born.

I never get to experience those and now. I am living in it, and I am regretting it.

I was wondering by my self in korea while having 1 luggage bag. I asked too many people and luckily, I know some korean words. And it helped me so much. While Eun Jun and Ara was studying Korean. Im secretly listening.

As I asked a police officer about Ara, they immediately asked me who I was.

"Who are you miss?"

"Im Park Jae Ara's sister. Ow, heres the confirmation if you dont want to believe." I said and hand them out my ID

They soon nodded and told me to follow them. I went inside the police car and was brought to a hospital.

What the fuck am I even doing here?

"Wh-why are you bringing me here? Is Ata alright?" I asked

"She is. But her friend isnt. We will be having some investigation with. Luckily you ran into us."

"Haha. Kamsamnida." I said and stepped out of the car and went inside and wondered where Ara could be

This seems so nice. Until, a black tall guy was pissed walking outside of the hospital. Wait, he reminds me of.. Lee Jong Suk.. Ara's cousin.